oc for everything

Name:Tusk Steiner

Age:varies for certain rp

Age for 18+:35

Story age:45

Powers:reversal armor and armor change,dark magic,technology control,mindcontrol,super strength,can make self intangible with smoke that is a blood red color,hell fire magic,lazer beams,fast reflexes, regeneration,powerful ninjustu.

Weaknesses:if his lover gets to close to him it makes him extremely weak and easy to kill.

Race:abomination

Gender:male

Weapons:

1.the evil one his trusty weapon which changes from a great sword to a hammer then it changes to a axe.

2.flesh and bones which are dual Highpower revolver with shotgun slugs for bullets and the guns can change how much power the bullets do.

3.witches arm which is his robotic arm that's been blessed by evil and strong witches.

4.Chariot which is his flaming mustang gt that has heavy armor and dual machine guns built into it and spike up wheels to help with all terrain driving and the car has a soul of a dead horse in it.

Blood code:Raging Vemon Demon

Appearance:He is a 8 feet tall dark skin man with tones of scars all over his body and his teeth are sharp with one golden tooth and his eyes are a golden yellow color and he has one demon wing and one metal angel wing and his hair color is black.

Clothing: A black tank top and baggy pants with ammo belts and chains wrapped around each leg with one knee guard on the right side of the pant leg and he wears combat shoes and he wears a black headband.

For a rwby rp

Tusk's semblance is called variable armor which is a living armor that fixes him when his body gets damaged badly and it will make him fight till his last breath and it can change its form.

His main weapon in rwby is the evil one

His symbol is a shark with mufflers on the sides of it's mouth

His aura color is red with black flames coming from it

Good or evil or neutral:neutral cause he wants violence and bloodshed then he'll be on the good side of things

Personality:morbid about things and he is willing to protect his family and friends and sometimes kind hearted and sometimes a dick and he hates to lose but will give up if it's pointless to fight.

Species:half Grimm.

Age in this rp:21

Appearance:at the top minus the angel and demon wings.

Background:he was Ozpin friend but was thrown into the grim pit by Salem to be her loyal Grimm knight and it work but he slowly lost his mind so she let him go rampaging across the lands and he was proven to be a great threat to humans and faunases alike. But after some years his humanity came back so now he kills evil people under the name Knightmare and he had fought salem's forces a couple of times but let his old friend take on all of them but one day he will kill Ozpin one day.

Love interest:Anyone

Sexuality:he is a apex predator he mates who he wants to mate with gender don't matter.

Team:none.

Family:none.

Birthday sign:Libra.