Chapter 2

Lily's POV-

"I dare you to..." Scarlette pauses.

"To what!?" I asked impatiently.

"I dare you to.... Are you sure you want me to dare you?"

"Yes! Now, dare me up!"

"I dare you to... Kiss Calum." she says quickly.

"WHAT? No. No. Hell no! I would never kiss him. I'd rather jump off a cliff!" I yelled.

She chuckles," then, I dare you to jump off a cliff."

"No! I'd rather kiss Calum!"

"Then, kiss him."

I groaned, "Ugh, do I really have to?"

"Yeah, on the lips." she adds.

Fuck.

"What the... Calum, help me!" I begged.

"I don't wanna kiss her guys." Calum says.

"Well, it's not a choice. Now, go on." Luke smirks.

Fuck my life. I have to kiss my enemy."Guys, kissing him is like-- is like kissing shit!" I whined.

" Excuse me, I don't taste like shit. You do!" Calum says sassily.

"Ugh, okay. Let's just kiss and get over with it." I said.

-Calum's POV-

She agreed to kiss me. I don't wanna kiss her! Or do I?

"This kiss means nothing. We won't fall in love after this. It's just a stupid, meaningless kiss." Lily tells me.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Ready?"

"Nope, i don't wanna kiss you."

"Neither do I." She says as she quickly pulls in for the kiss. I didn't know that we were gonna do it so soon. I wasn't even ready.

I just closed my eyes, she did too. The way we were kissing was like... We wanted to do it. I kinda enjoyed the kiss. It felt like fireworks. This was the best feeling I've ever felt, but no, I still don't like her... I think.

We weren't pulling away. I think she's enjoying it too. She's such a good kisser. I pulled her closer to kiss her more, but then she just pulled away. Why did she pull away? We were clearly enjoying.

After she pulled away, the two of us just frozed and looked at each other for awhile. Her beautiful brown eyes were glued to mine.

"That was nice." Scarlette giggles.

I let go of Lily and we acted like nothing happened.

"I'm done with my dare. You owe me!" Lily tells Scarlette.

"I don't owe you anything. It's a dare, you have to do it. So, nobody owes anybody anything." Scarlette smirks.

-Lily's POV-

I'm kinda glad that she made me kiss Calum. I actually felt like as though I was in heaven. I've always wanted to kiss him, just to try it. Now, I wanna do it again.

"That kiss meant nothing. Okay, Calum?" I asked. I feel stupid asking him that.

"Yeah." He answers.

It actually means a lot to me. The way he was kissing me, I think we enjoyed it.

"Do you have feelings for each other after that kiss?" Scarlette teased.

"Eww.. No!" Calum said in a disgusted voice.

"No! I would never fall for him." I lied.

Who wouldn't fall for him? He's like... Prince Charming. Everyone would wanna be with him. I wonder what Calum is thinking about. What if that kiss really meant nothing to him?

------

Weepee! I finally updated after a week! So, I hope that this was much. (idk i just hope it is :/ )

Guys, I'm really bad at this sort of stuff but.. Could you PLEASE read "conspiracy" by "pottasium chaos" ? I'm helping my sis get some reads and all so.. Yeah..

Hope you guys read that story and liked this one! Please vote and comment! Luv ya!

By the way, I dedicated my last chapter to @5sauce_1d_lover because she is my bae/ my bfffffff and I love her! And also coz she's the one that's making my life awesome. :)

::ME::