Chapter 3

Warning: smut

-----

-Calum's POV-

I can't get the feeling of her lips on mine out. It feels like we were still kissing. Maybe I should just try to get it out.

"Let's just continue the game." Lily says and I nod awkwardly. Luke spun the bottle and it landed to him.

"Ooh! Luke, truth or--" he interrupts me.

"Dare."

I shot Lily a wide smile before I started . "Luke, I dare you to..." my voice trails off.

"Make love with Scarlette in her bedroom! "Lily continues.

"What? No." He says.

"You dont have a choice. "I stick my tounge out. "Go now. Use your condom. Safety first, remember? "

Scarlette's eyes widened, "You want us to have sex?"

"Yup."

"Okay." Luke breathes out as he grabs Scarlette by her arm and took her into the room. Leaving me and Lily alone.

"They're actually doing it!" Lily squeals.

"Let's eavesdrop. "I suggested.

"Yeah.

-Scarlette's POV-

"You don't have to do this Luke.

"Well, they dared me, so I have to." He said as he kisses me on my neck.

He starts sucking and I run my hands through his hair. "Luke." I managed to mumble through the kiss.

"Mmm." He hums as he takes out my shirt.

I unzip his pants and pull it off and he pulls my jeans off quite aggressively. I quickly take of my shirt and he does the same. He lays me down on the bed and unhooked my bra, leaving me completely naked.

"Condom." I reminded.

"Yeah. Wanna slip it on? "He asks and I nod shyly.

I slip the condom on for him.

"You ready? "He asks.

"Yeah... I think. "

He smiles a little before finally going into me. I moan as he starts thrusting.

"Faster Luke. Faster." I panted.

He does as I say and moan even more.

-Lily's POV-

Eavesdropping on our best friends having sex. Perfect. I could hear them panting and moaning. That's really loud.

"Do you think we did the right thing? "I asked Calum.

"For what? Kissing or making them have sex?"

"Making them have sex."

He chuckles a bit, "Are you kidding me? Of course we did the right thing. They sound like they're having fun in there. Believe me, they're gonna thank us for this later on in life coz we know that without this dare, they're gonna be virgins till they're like, 28? Maybe older."

"I never thought about that. We're awesome! "I said as I high fived him. Now, this is the part where we act like best friends.

-Luke's POV -

"Wow. That. Was. Nice." I said between pants.

The two of us are now lying on the bed, naked.

"Yeah. That was.. awesome." Scarlette managed to say.

"That was beyond awesome. "

We've been having sex for about 45 minutes. Time sure does fly when you're having fun, and yeah, having sex is fun.

"Guys, are you done? " Calum asks as he knocks on the door.

Me and Scarlette quickly put on our clothes, "We're coming! Hold on!"

----

Hehe, smut