Chapter 4

Ch.4

"Were you two eavesdropping? "Scarlette asked me and Calum.

"Um, yeah. Like duh! Why wouldn't we? You guys were having fun right?" I asked.

Scarlette's cheek turned pink, "Yeah." She says softly.

I knee it! "You were taking a long time in there. " Cal wiggles his eyebrows.

"Try having sex. Hold on, I dare you to have s--" Luke gets cut off by Calum.

"Ew! No, im not having sex now! Besides, its getting late. I gotta go."

I glanced at my watch, "Yeah, me too. "

"Want a ride?" Calum raised an eyebrow.

"Yea, sure. "I mumbled."Bye guys! Have fun with each other! "

"We will." Luke chuckled.

"Bye." Calum grabbed his jacket as he shuts the door behind us.

"That was fun." I smiled.

He nods, "It was."

I got into his car, it has such a nice smile.

"Your car smells nice. What smell is it?"

-Calum's POV -

What should I answer her? That's the smell of a lily. I got it cause her name is Lily and this smell reminds me of her.

Okay, yes. Maybe I do like her, but... I don't know. It's complicated. That kiss made me like her even more now and-- ugh! Life's hard.

"Cal?" She called.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Nevermind."

I sigh in relief. I really didn't wanna answer that.

"So, about the kiss." She starts. "Did you feel weird? "

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Did you-- I mean, how did you feel when we kissed?"

I felt awesome. Kissing you was one of the things that I've always wanted to do. "Well, it was a stupid and meaningless kiss- you said it yourself. But it felt okay, I guess. Kissing someone for the first time, I expected more. " I joked.

"I'm your f- first?"

I nod and her eyebrows crinkle in confusion. But she didn't bother to ask me anything, instead she slouches in her seat.

"How did you feel?" I asked. She looks at me, confused. "About the kiss. " I tell her.

- Lily's POV-

Umm... I don't have an answer for that. Magical, maybe? To be honest, I really loved kissing him. I thought I saw the light to heaven.

"If we're being really honest here, it was weird." I lied.

"Really? Weird? "He raised an eyebrow. "I kinda liked it." He confessed.

My eyes widened, he liked it? I was speechless, tried saying something but nothing seemed to be coming out of my mouth.

"I know you liked it too." Calum said.

"No, I don't! " I spat. "It was weird. I was forced to kiss a person that I didn't like. Isn't that just weird for you?" I asked and he shakes his head.

"I can tell that you liked it. If we didn't pull away, we would've been all over each other."

"You're an idiot, you know." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but I'm an idiot that you're starting to fall in love with." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Yeah right! That kiss meant nothing. I told you that, remember? "

He sighs and runs a hand through his hair, "Lets just never bring this topic up again."

"Whatever. " I mutter and he glares at me. "Keep your eyes on the road. I don't wanna die now- especially while I'm with you. "

"Ouch. That hurts." He puts an arm on his chest as a sign that he's 'hurt'.

----

Guys, I'm sorry... I suck at this, I know. This story sucks balls but I'm still gonna continue (I don't know why) and I haven't updated in a month :/

I'm sorry!! I'll try not to take such a long time to update but Ive got to put this book on hold for awhile.

Anyways... please vote and comment and HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS! LOVE YA!