I

Alpha Cairo Straten, leading ferociously the Crystal Blood Pack on the Northern part of Moon Valley. Crystal blue eyes that could send any soul to heaven with a god like frame that could send shivers. He is The Domineer.

Growing up, he didn't have the world underneath him, the world was above him. He was brought onto the harsh reality of life, beaten up countless times by a father who was a drunk and a mother who disowned her own son and left to rot. It made him want power and so power is what he got.

The previous Alpha and Luna of the Crystal Blood Pack wasn't blessed with any pups and to great events, they found him and took him in, treated him like a real son and they trained him to be feared.

As the years go by, he only got stronger and dangerous. Everybody around him gave respect for he is a menace, a dominant. Anyone who dared to put him underneath, he would push them back deeper with great force but this Alpha will soon meet someone to end his reign.

"Alpha Cairo, sorry to disturb your reading but I have important news." my Beta, Conan, stated. I put down the book I'm reading and listend attentively to what he has to say. "Yes, Conan?" I asked seriously. "Alpha, a new pack arrived at the center area of Moon Valley, claiming as their territory." He says. "A new pack huh?" I reply with a smug on my face. "Let's go pay them a visit." I state and Conan immediately nods vigorously.

They better tremble in fear and they should know my name, I am Cairo Straten, the domineer.