V

Celeste Diamond, daughter of The Great Alpha Vlad and Luna Dakota leading the Diamond Heart Pack on the center of Moon Valley. She is the epitome of innocence and her ambience was the smell of florence. With her soft brown eyes, with her wavy brown hair that falls so perfectly and her spirit full of love. She was truly indeed a Diamond.

Their home, Moon Stone was attacked by the Vampires of France which caused the Diamond Heart Pack to fled up north and with the mercy of the Moon Goddess, they have refuge. The Moon Valley. News spread fast and soon, Alphas knew.

She was hidden from the world by her parents, she was different than the others. Had a hold and attracted a lot but 4 particular people stood out.

I was crying, it all happened so fast. The vampires fled in and wiped out half of my pack, we limped our way here to Moon Valley and salvaged what we can.

"Celeste!" My mom calls and I immediately stand up and went out of the huge tent and to my surprise I was not expecting visitors but there stood 4 good looking men, each with a different vibe. I can't help but eye them one by one and observed their behavior. They didn't like being in each other's company, the hated one another. They all gave a vibe of an unsettling feeling except the one with the brown eyes and wavy brown hair. He just looked like he was happy to see us which made me glad.

"Celeste? Dear can you hear me?" My mom waves her hand in front of me and I am back into reality, I have those times where I'm just so caught up with my thoughts that I forget the real world. "Oh yes mom? What did you say?" I ask and she frowns. "I said that these are the Alphas of each side of the Moon Valley" she states and my eyes widen.

Alphas? Oh my, the only Alpha I stayed with in the same area is my dad. They said that I should never be near other Alphas unless they were beside me.
They were all eyeing me, maybe because of my spongebob sweater but it doesn't matter though. I love spongebob.

I gulp and finally speak up. "Hi, I'm Celeste Diamond" and when I took a step closer to shake their hands, different scents whiplashed on my face and took me by surprise to which I stumble a little. I look up and see their faces, they were stunned but all instantly changed and they all say "mine"