CPT.1: Epiphany

Jaune's POV
Set after Jaunedice

I was heading to the roof where I usually hang out with the others but this time I want to tell Phyrra something that I've keeping to myself.

I reach the roof where I saw Phyrra staring at Vale that midnight has befallen on and she turned around to face me but I was mesmerized by her beautiful green eyes.

Pyrrha: umm Jaune, you wanted to talk to me about something?

"Yeah and you too"

Pyrrha: well what is it you want to talk about?

We sit down at the edge and I tell her whilst I stare at the bright night fallen Vale.

"I once had a nine year old sister and she was the sweetest little girl but she was diagnosed with childhood Alzheimer's that caused her brain to slowly decay to nothing and she only had two years of living so I spent every moment with her but every time I watch her smile, I can't help but break because I know that smile will disappear from my life. I watched her suffer while my idiot father didn't give a care about her or showed a tear."

Pyrrha: and what about your mother?

"She commited suicide because my father didn't shed a single tear because he's too 'manly' to show any"

Pyrrha: why do you resent your your father?

"Because....... When I was ten he used to bring to the basement where he will beat me to near death until I can no longer cry and I still remember the things and after mother's death..... He immediately replaced her with a another woman but she's a good woman and she's the mother of my little sister but I can't accept her nor do I want to because my father acts like nothing happened but in reality he never cared about my mother and my sister and I hate him for that"

Pyrrha: and what of your sisters?

"They were happy that father found someone who can make him happy but during the wedding it felt empty as if everyone wasn't there"

Pyrrha: well I hope you accept her in the near future

"Not going to happen anyways you have something to tell too?"

Pyrrha: well I have a crush on someone but he just won't look at me

"Who?"

Pyrrha: well he has a crush on Weiss and he's also a blonde

"What! I'll find the one- wait...... Nevermind"

I turn to face Pyrrha and she did the same and now we're lost in eachothers eyes and as I gaze deeper into her emerald green eyes our faces got closer and then-

Gin: Awww that's so sweet!

J&P: Gin!?

Gin: yup don't think you can run from training

Pyrrha: training but I'm already good?

Gin: oh no heheheheheheheheheheh hehehehe!!!!

Three hours
Pyrrha's POV

Oh Oum!!!! That was possibly the most tiring thing I've done asides
from giving hints.

I was sitting down while Jaune was training Gin and it seems like every time a heavy attack is imminent he'll open his shield and block it and then retract it back.

Gin: hey Jaune remember that sword that chose you?

Jaune: Miroh?

Gin: yeah I wanted to know how you knew about the word Miroh?