CPT.2: Two of me and two of you!

Pyrrha's POV

I wake up to a warm embrace that belonged to Jaune..... I feel like puking.

Jaune: you ok?

"No I feel like puking"

Jaune: come let's get it out

He then led me to the bathroom where I immediately puked but for some reason I started tearing up.

Jaune: is this your first time puking?

"Y-y-yes"

Jaune: don't worry after puking more than two you'll be fine

"I can't feel my legs"

Jaune: well you didn't bathe yet so I'll just place you in the tub

He then placed me in the tub and left me to wash myself but I can't reach the spout. He then came in to get the spout and handed it to me.

30 minutes later

I was done and now I'm faced with the obstacle of getting out of the tub and I still can't feel my legs. I managed to get out but I sorta fell out which got Jaune to enter and then stare in shock and embarrassment and then he exited the bathroom.

"Jaune help me!"

Jaune: I uhh I'm sorry

"It's-It's ok as long as it's you then I'm ok"

I then realized what I said

*Boom*

We were both as red as Ruby's cape as he rapped me with my towel around my naked body and then carried me to our bed where my clothes are nowhere to be seen.

"Oh no I forgot to wash my clothes!"

Jaune: you-you-you can wear my clothes since you um uh l-like wearing them *fidgets*

"Really!"

Jaune: yes, here

He then handed me a black and yellow shirt and grey jeans and then he then took a bath.

I was reading a book until I heard singing and it came from Jaune.

I never heard or understood it but it sounded really catchy and I started humming to it and it then hit me that Jaune just lied that he can't sing.

He then came out but he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"I umm can't put your pant on. I'm sorry for troubling you but every time I move my legs it hurts"

Jaune: it's ok just let me put on my clothes

He then wore a black shirt with red straps hanging of his cuffs and black pants.

Jaune: ok let me put your pants on ummm I'm sorry for this

I then covered my panties with his shirt so that he won't have to be traumatized again.

He managed to get it on and then we headed to the cafeteria where I got a piggy back ride with Jaune and I think that he's five CM shorter than me but that's ok.

I was looking at his hair and I noticed that his is originally black and he dyed it blonde. Why?

"Hey Jaune was your hair originally black?"