eerht | three

before i could run, reficul's cape broke off into black, bat-like tentacles and quickly wrapped around my body. "and who are you?" she asked me. i struggled and squirmed. "l-let me go!" i shouted. she sighed, the tentacles tightening around my body, i could barely breathe. "answer my question, who are you?" i struggled for air. "my name is...y/n.." i croaked. the tentacles immediately loosened. she dropped me to the ground but kept two tentacles wrapped around both of my legs. "y/n, you may have made the biggest mistake of your life." she smiled at me. i was shaking and felt pale.

what the hell was going to happen to me? was i going to die? is it the end for me?

satanick got up. he instantly waltzed over to me and reficul. i felt my breathing turn rapid. "impressive." satanick brushed his shoulders off. "i think being knocked off my feet by a young and, well, stupid flame demon is a first for me." i flinched at the word stupid. "rieta couldn't even manage to do that." reficul pointed out. satanick shrugged. "does it matter? all the same, she got in my way. and that makes me quite mad.

"hey, doll." i felt satanick's hand grab my wrist. "why'd you attack me?" i opened and closed my mouth, searching for an answer. "i-i was..." i couldn't manage to answer. "spit it out." he hissed at me. "i was...d-doing my job...to the best of my abilities..." reficul scoffed at this, and i could hear her mutter "arrogant."

ivlis was standing up, legs shaking. "satanick, i'm right here. let the girl go." he shouted at satanick, his eyes still burning a passionate orange. "i should teach this girl a lesson, roachie. clearly she wasn't taught right." his purple eyes dug into my skull until i couldn't take it anymore. i shut my eyes and i felt his hand touch my cheek softly.

i broke down sobbing, and started calling the only name i could think of. "emalf...help...emalf..." i breathed through sobs. "stop it, satanick." ivlis spat, and i opened my eyes to see his cold glare locked on satanick. "leave her alone." satanick snorted. "or what? you're gonna have a little fit?" he looked at me. "actually..."

he grinned widely. "i think i'll hang onto her, roachie!~" my screams got louder, so loud that emalf ran out of the kitchen with a knife towards satanick. he gave the two a wave. "ta-ta!~" i looked to my side and realized reficul was gone. satanick whispered in my ear, "hang on." a portal opened below us and we dropped in, the portal closing moments before emalf could come to my rescue.