Welcome Home...To Reality

"And we're home!" Travis exclaimed.
"I love it!" I screamed!
"You, me," Travis smiled,"This is forever."
"Forever."
Our hands touched. Forever huh? 22 years old and I'm on the road to forever. Funny. I met Travis when I was 19. He was 23. Fresh out of college. Brand new talent. He and Oliver were the two opening acts. Oh how the times have changed.
3 YEARS EARLIER (Travis's POV)
"Hey Travis, how's it going?" The other opening act, Oliver asked.
"Great, Oliver it's going great!" I reply.
"You don't say..."
"I met this girl, Lilly Truscott and I'm telling you Oliver she's the girl I'm going to marry."
"Travis....there's something you don't know."
"What is it man?"
"I know Lilly and she..." he paused.
"How?"
"She was Miley's friend, I met her a couple times, seems really nice."
It seems crazy. But, I love her. Love at first sight. I felt it with Lilly. Miley's best friend. What a small world? I can't help but think that I was meant to meet this amazing woman.
BACK TO PRESENT (Lilly's POV)
"This all seems to good to be true." I smiled.
"Well... wanna go have sex in our new bed."
"Do you really think now is the right time... I mean I'm tired from graduation and..."
"Not having sex with my beautiful fiancé right now might make me upset, and you know what happens when I get upset."
"You're right, to the bedroom."
And it was how it always was.
"LEILA LEILA! OH LEILA!"
"Lilly."
"Whatever."
"Travis stop."
"What's your problem?"
"Who's Leila?"
"I'm tired, just like you, and you don't want to make me upset, right Lilly!"
"Ok ok."
The doorbell rang
"COME BACK LATER!" Travis screamed.
It rang and rang and rang.
"Shit!"
Travis opened the door.
"What do you guys want."
I put my clothes on and headed to the front door.
A group of little girls chimed."We're selling girl scout cookies... and we were wondering if you wanted to buy...?"
"Listen kids cuz I'm only gonna day this once. Get off my property before I call the cops."
"Travis lighten up they're just kids, do you guys still sell those thin mints?"
"Yes we do!"
"I'll take a box of those please!"
"Here you are, that'll be $4!"
"Here you go, good luck!"
"Lilly we have a strict budget that you just violated, and if we want this to work we're gonna have to stick to it!"
"It's 4 bucks Travis!"
"Your first day isn't until tomorrow, so that's MY $4 you just spent."
"I'm going over to Miley's"
This is absurd. But I understand. Flying makes him nervous. Once when we were flying, he told me he thought I was going to die. And that that scared him. I love him. He just needs to cool off.