-Thomas Sangster- •French teacher•

subjectA6thefangirl: Thomas and Y/N were best friends when they were kids. She had to move to France and just as she was boarding the plane, Thomas realized that he has a crush on her. Many years later she's back but they were only faint memories of each other. Thomas decides to learn French because he's always wanted to (he actually said it). Y/N is his teacher and they still don't fully remember each other. Then they slowly realize that it's their childhood best friend that is sitting on the opposite side of the table.
Thank you so much for the request and I hope you like it!
-Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
"Thomas! Thomas!" I wave my hand in front of his face until he snaps out of his thoughts "W-what?" He says. I giggle "You were staring at me." I tell him. He looks back at his books "No I wasn't" he says "Yes you were! Why were you staring?" I ask him "Nothing." He says "Is there something on my face? Does my hair look funny? Is there ink on my lips?" I ask him. he chuckles and shakes his head "No there isn't I was just looking at you" "Well just looking at me turned into staring" I giggle "I was just looking at you because this is our last night together!" He whines "It's not our last night together Tommy! I will be leaving tomorrow night and you and your parents will bring me and my family to the airport" I tell him "I know but now it's just the two of us ya know?" He says "I know Thomas." I say and put my books away. He puts his books away too and sits behind me and starts to braid my hair "So what are you doing with my hair today?" I ask him "You'll see." He says. After a few minutes, he was finished and told me to look into the mirror. When I looked I saw a beautiful french braid 

 When I looked I saw a beautiful french braid 

"Oh my god Tommy, It's beautiful!" I tell him. I turn around to look at him "Can you do this to my hair again? Like tomorrow night before I leave?" I ask him "Of course." He says. "Yay!" I say before jumping into his arms and falling on his bed again. We both laugh "I'm going to miss you, Tommy." I tell him "I'll miss you too, Love." He tells me and lies down on the pillow with my head on his chest "I am going to miss you so much" He whispers "I know Tommy. I know"

*The next night*
Thomas POV
Y/N snuggles into my chest more. We are now in the car driving her and her family to the airport. Y/N and I have known each other since we were three years old and now she's being taken away from me. I don't know if I can live without my best friend...well the last few months I felt a little different when I was with her. "Tommy?" She says "Yes?" I ask her. She puts something in my hand, I open my hand and see it's lucky stone "Y/N why are you giving this to me?" I ask her "Because it will give you luck." She tells me "But it's yours "Now it's yours." She tells me. I smile and wrap my arms around her tightly. We arrive at the airport. Y/N and I walk out of the car. While we walk I wrap my arm around Y/N's shoulder and kiss her head. We arrive at the entrance "Well" Her mother says "I guess this is goodbye then" Her father says. I look at Y/N and see she's crying "Come here" I say opening my arms. She jumps into my arms, her legs around my waist, arms around my neck and crying her eyes out. "I'll miss you" She cries "I'll miss you too, Love." I tell her "Y/N we have to go." Her mother tells her. I sat her down but she doesn't let go "Love you have to go" she let's go and wipes her tears away. We just stare at each other before she kisses my cheek "Bye" She cries. She starts to walk away and waves goodbye before she disappears.
She kissed me....on my cheek but it's still a kiss. Wait! I AM IN LOVE WITH HER!! That's the strange feeling I had! I am in love with her. I fell down on my knees "I never told her" I whisper while tears start to leak down my face. "Thomas?" My mother says "Are you okay?" She asks "I never told her" I whisper again...

*Nine years later*
Your POV
I walk around the streets of London. I haven't been here ever since I was fifteen. It didn't change at all actually. I remember I had a really good friend here but I can't really remember what his name was or what we liked to do. My life has been so busy ever since I moved away to France but I came back because I really missed it here and I have a job here now. When I was looking for a job I saw a vacancy open for a French teacher. In London! So Now I am back! I walk into the building where I will be teaching! I heard that it's just one student but I don't mind, I mean I have to start somewhere right? I walk into the room and start to unpack my things. It was really quite so I jumped when there was a knock on the door "Hello? Miss Y/L/N? Your student is here" A lady tells me "Okay! Just bring him in I am just unpacking some stuff" I tell her. She nods and walks away. After a few seconds, there is another knock on my door "Um...Miss Y/L/N?" A male voice sounds. I look at the door "Oh Bonjour! Please take a seat" I say. He smiles a little and sits down in the seat next to me "You must be Thomas" I say "Um last time I checked I was" I giggle "I'm your teacher and you don't have to call me by my last name, you can call me Y/N" I tell him "Okay, nice to meet you Y/N" He says "Nice to meet you too, Thomas"

*A few weeks later*

Ugh!! Why is this feeling coming back?! Every time that I am around him I feel like I know him! What the hell is going on here?! I mean...h-he can't be the best friend that I had nine years ago, right? "Y/N?" Thomas says and snaps his fingers in front of my face "I'm so sorry I just zoned out for a  moment" I tell him "I could tell, you were staring at me" He chuckles "I-I wasn't" "You were, why were you staring? Is there something on my face? Does my hair look funny? Do I have ink on my lips?" He asks. Wait I heard that before! "N-No...hey Thomas, can I ask you something?" "Of course!" He says "Well um...Why are you trying to learn French?" I ask him. He looks at me "Well I've always wanted to learn the language actually" He chuckles a little "I always wanted to learn the language but never had enough motivation for it, but when my best friend moved to France I wanted to learn the language so that I could visit her." He tells me "You care a lot about her." I say "Yeah I do." He says, "Y-your best friend? What was her name?" I ask him "Her name is Y/N actually." He says. Then it hit me...Tommy. "Tommy?" I ask him. He looks at me shocked "I never told you" He said, "Told me what?" "That I love you." He says before kissing me. "I missed you" He mumbles into the kiss "I missed you too, Tommy." I tell him. His hands held my waist tightly and I pull on his hair lightly as we kiss.