-Thomas Sangster- •Tommy•

Your POV
I walk around my Boyfriend's house. I am staying here for a week while his parents and his sister are doing somewhere in an other county while my parents are on a business trip. But the thing is I have no idea where Thomas is. I walk to the kitchen to get us some popcorn for the movie and two seconds later I walk back to the couch and he's not there! I put the popcorn into a bowl until I feel arms around my was it "Hi Love!" Thomas whispers. I scream and almost drop the popcorn bowl "Shh" he says as he covers my mouth "Aww Love we haven't even watched one minute of the movie and you are already scared of me?" He chuckles. Thomas know I don't like it when he sneaks up from behind while it's dark. Especially not when we are about to watch a horror movie!! "Not funny Tomny!" I whine and walk back into the living room. He walks after me and as soon ad I put the bowl down on the table he tackles me and we both fall on the couch "Not funny Tommy!" I say and I push him off me "Aww is this because you are scared?" He asks me "I just don't like to watch horror movies while it's dark" I say as I sat up straight "Don't worry Love. I'll be here to protect you from any scary thing on this earth!" He says and pulls me into a cuddle while putting a blanket over us "Just look away if it gets to scary and remember I'm here, the whole time" "Thanks Tommy. You are the best boyfriend ever!" I say and kiss him briefly before I press the play button....

I hide into Thomas' chest as I hear screams from the boy that is getting killed. Thomas wraps his arms around me and rubd my back softly "It's okay Love, it's not real" I look into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes "It looks real to me, Tommy" I pout. He chuckles and turns off the movie "But it's not real. I'm real" he says "Are you Tommy?" I ask with a soft smile. He sets me down on his lap "You don't believe me?" He smirks. I shake my head while giggling "We can test it! Kiss me and you can feel if it's real" He smirks. Before he could say anything else I press my lips against his while moving my hand up and down his chest. My hand gets lower and lover until it gets underneath his shirr feeling his abs. We break the kiss "Okay that was real" "Of course I am! What are you doing there actually?" He asks while we both look at my hand. I blush and get my hand away "No no no, it's not a problem Love. It actually felt kinda nice having your warm hand there" He smiles "Tommy stop it you are making me blush!" I say and try to look away "That's exactly what I am trying to do" He smirks. He kisses me softly before pulling away again "Can I do something else to make you forget about that movie?" He asks "Can I sleep in your shirt tonight?" I ask "Sure" He says and takes off his shirt. I take off my cold PJ's and put on his shirt. It was warm and it smelled like him. Like my Tommy! "Thanks Tommy" I say and snuggle back into his chest "You wanna go to bed?" He asks. I nod slowly. He picks me up turns off the lights and walks upstairs to his room "Aren't you scared to sleep?" He asks "I am but whith my Tommy next to me I will be safe. Besides if I get nightmares my Tommy will comfort me. He would cuddle me and kiss me all over my neck and shoulders until I fall asleep" I tell him in a childish voice "Oh he sounds like a nice guy. Your boyfriend?" He asks. I nod "And his name is Tommy?" He chuckles "No his name is Thomas Brodie Sangster but I call him Tommy" I giggle "You are very cute when you are tired Love" He says and kisses my head before lying us down in his bed. I smile and snuggle into his chest "Sweet Dreams, Love" He whispers in my ear "You too Tommy" I smile and fall asleep in his protective arms.