-Thomas Sangster- •Reading•

Thomas POV
Why is she doing this? I really don't know how or why she's doing it! She has bene reading all day long. I don't think that's healthy. I crawl into bed and put my hands on her waist and my nose in the crook of her neck "Good Evening my Love." I say and press soft kisses onto her neck. She pushes me away "Not now, Tommy." She says and her eyes go back to the pages "Y/N, please. Put that book down and go to sleep. You've been reading all day...and I want some attention too." I tell her "Just some kisses and cuddles." "Hold on Thomas." She says. She just kept reading. I tried to grab the book out of her hands but she slapped my hands away "Keep your hands off. If you want to sleep so badly you go to sleep. I'll just finish this." She says "Finish what? The sentence? The page? The chapter? The whole book?!" I say. She looks at me really angry "Alright I go to sleep." I say and lie down with my back facing her. I tried to sleep but I couldn't. Why would she choose a book over me? Then suddenly I heard her close her book and put it down. Her lights turned off and I felt arms around me "You still awake?" She asks "Of course I am?" I answer still very jealous. I heard her giggle "Are you Jealous?" "No....maybe a little." I say. She lies me on my back and looks down at me "Sorry Tommy. It's that book you gave me for my birthday last year, you know how much I love it." She answers "But you've already read it like a thousand times!" I tell her "I have but that's because one if the characters reminds me of you." She says "Really?" I ask her. She nods and kisses my lips "Let's get some sleep." She says and snuggles into my chest.