Chapter 1 : The attack

"Hey, what do you call someone who hates Xenomorphs?"
".....what."
"A xenophobe !"
"..."
"Get it ? Because xeno-"
"Yeah I got it. Hilarious."
Said Y/N continuing to stare into space while steering the ship
"Lieutenant Y/N ! You assurance is required !"
Said a random soldier barging into the room
"What's the problem."
Said Y/B steering his chair around facing the soldier
"It's an emergency! The ship is being attacked by the aliens !"
He said, Y/N didn't believe him at first, but further evidence could be heard just down the halls, the sounds of gunshots, explosions, and aliens screeching and snarling could be heard.
"Let's go ! Hurry !!"
The other soldier that was sitting by Y/N stands up and gets his weapon and sprinted out the exit with the soldier engaging in combat with the aliens.
Y/N stands and walks to the gun rack and takes a (your weapon of choice) and sprints out the door, and down the left hallway.
Y/N entered the main room of the ship that was under attack, and saw it had been turned into a war zone, all soldiers and aliens were equally getting slaughtered and or killed in the carnage, though it seemed that the aliens were winning mostly, everyone had either been able to successfully devaluation one of the Xenomorph, or be taken by a face hugger. Y/N then locked and loaded and plunged into combat with the alien beasts.
The fight didn't last very long, it only lasted for only and hour and a half, everyone on the ship had been either killed, unconscious, burned by the aliens acid, or death by face hugger. Y/N is the only human survivor, he's out of breath, and almost out of ammo.
Y/N was resting against a metal door, his weapon placed on his side as he tried to catch his breath, and gather enough strength to stand once more. Then, he opened his eyes when he heard a snarl echo through the area he was in, then shift his eyes to his left, and he could see the shadow of a Xenomorph slowly making its way over. Okay, Y/N thought, There was at least a couple of aliens that were still remaining on the ship and there is still some weapons left lying around on the ship, Despite the fact he's possibly the only human left.
Y/N tried not to make too much noise in hope of not alerting the alien, as he silently grunted gritting his teeth, standing back up into his feet, picking up his weapon.
"Huh...no more bullets."
He said to himself, realizing there was no ammo left inside. Then, he hears a hiss coming from the same area, and he turns to see that the same alien from before had just walked out from the shadows, though it was blurry to see from so far away, he could tell it was a alien that spotted him.
"Oh sugar honey ice tea."
Y/N then sprinted retreating to someplace safe with no other option, he was both weaponless and powerless to do anything, he needed to get more ammo or at the least reinforcements.
He then heard a loud screech echo through the pathway he was running in and then ring in his ear drums, as he looked back for one second to see that the Xenomorph was sprinting after him and gaining, Y/N then tried to lose it in a little game of cat and mouse, running and turning in different directions, and eventually he finds a small room in the ship with a metal closed door, he then unlocks the door, and shuts it behind him and taking five steps back, then he looked around inside the room to see it was just a storage room, there was no weaponry or anything. He's screwed.
Y/N then witnesses the door be burnt to the down by the acids of the Xenomorph, whom reveals itself in front of the melted doorway. Y/N didn't get to see it, or better yet, her, up close before, but that he has, he's very shocked.

"What in the

"What in the...."
This is almost definitely a female Xenomorph, and it was too obvious, he had never seen a Xenomorph like this before, or even a Xenomorph with human traits like this. It had the smooth lips of a woman, large breasted, and had a behind that was pretty good size, but everything else was just the same as every other Xenomorph. Although, she had a slight purple skin shade.
Y/N steps back, his back against the wall and falling on the floor, as the Xenomorph then raises her lips revealing a set of jagged pearly whites, and followed by a bit of drool, as she slowly approaches him taking one slow step at a time, followed by a snarl.
"Well...this is it for you, Y/N...Brett say your prayers before you meet your maker."
The Xenomorph then further hunches over near Y/N a lot more than the way she was already hunched like, and she has her mouth inky an inch in front of Y/N's face, Who by the way was breathing heavily and his eyes were closed believing he was about to die. But then. She hunches right over Y/N's body, and she begins to sniff Y/N checking him out, and resting both her palms on the sides of the floors.
"Huh?...."
Y/N silently questioned in confusion, She then slightly nuzzled her face on the side of Y/N's cheek, and then begins to purr in his surprise.
"What is going!? Why is this thi-..no....wait. Is this thing...coming into me !?"
Y/N was thinking hard and still sweating bullets out of fear.
The Xenomorph then continues to purr, as she seems to be inflicting no real damage onto him, nor does she seemed to even be trying to hurt him in anyway, but she sure seems to be finding over him.
She then licks the left side of Y/N's face, making him grunt in disgust, but then his eyes widening when the Xenomorph then knees down right over him, practically sitting on his legs, and she began swaying her tail from side to side as she then works her claws upwards to Y/N's soldiers still purring.
"Is this actually interested in me!?....but...that's impossible ! There's no way it or...she..would actually find over us humans. The only thing close to that is when they use their face huggers to impregnate other life forms only to create a chest burster alien. So how is this happening??..."
Then, all of a sudden she pulls Y/N by the shoulders forward plunging his face into her breasts with muffled grunts. Still, as shocking, confusing, and wrong as this almost seemed...Y/N started to like it.