Chapter 2 : The Queen's mate

She continues to purr while pressing Y/N's head into her breasts, and endlessly purring. Y/N blushed uncontrollably as he seated his head around in her busty chest, and he rested his arms against her back, while also abiding her spikes. Then she pulls him away from her chest and he looks straight up at her, as she then coiled her long and dangerous tail around Y/N's body as she looked down at him then resting her arms around his back, Y/N couldn't believe what was happening, but it actually felt good.
"Hey there..."
He said quietly with a smile, and rubbing his hands slowly upwards her back. Y/N was actually having a romantic moment with a alien.
She then slowly nuzzled her face against his for the remainder of the moment, until Y/N heard hissing from behind her. Y/N turns to see a couple dozen of other regular Xenomorph were hunched over and standing in the hallway, looking as intimidating as ever.
She then stands back onto her hind legs, unwraps her tail and then looks straight towards the others and let's out a screech, while pressing against her chest in a tight grip and being protective over him towards the others.
Y/N was shocked to see that all of the others had actually backed down from her warning, indicating that she must be some kind of second in command, she couldn't be the queen because the queen is much larger in size, Unless...
Y/N and the others had remembered that the Xenomorph queen had been killed not long ago, so maybe after their queen was killed, they nominated a new one...which means. This is possibly the queen.