IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hello. This is the author of this particular story (Female Xenomorph x Reader) with a few announcements to make concerning this book, my account, and my other Reader inserts in the works. Firstly, I know a lot of you who read this story are eager to sink your teeth in to another chapter of this, so I'll get to that first, then I'll explain the rest.

So, basically, the main reason this is currently discontinued is because I just sort of lost interest in it and ran out of any ideas I could use for future updates, so I need y'alls help here. If you can help me find an idea to write about in chapter 4 in the comments below, then you can expect to see an update sometime this month (Or somewhere in March) ! Now, to explain the rest of what I'll be doing concerning my other Reader inserts and original stories. As some of you may or may not know, my original account "Thomas-Shogun" was mysteriously erased from existence along with all my works and followers. To this day I STILL don't know why and am STILL ticked at Wattpad for doing so, not even a message explaining it (although this isn't the first time they've don't this, I'm sure many other popular Wattpad users who's accounts got erased will agree with me). But my best guess from I can tell, it was probably because a few of my Reader insert stories had sexual parts of the chapters, and maybe lots of violence. But even then, I don't see why this would be an issue, as Wattpad itself has a story category explicitly made for LGBT and other Romance related books, and even a category for blood and gore related stories, but it's just a guess. So, what I'm gonna be doing just to be safe, and to avoid possibly getting this account erased and having to re upload my works all over again, I'm gonna try the best I can to keep the reader insert stories as tame as possible (namely, writing parts of the study where I explicitly describe the sexual parts). I'm sorry if some of you aren't happy with this, but it's like they say, no matter how good you are, you can't please everyone. But this isn't to say that we won't get some sexual tension in the inserts, but I just won't be explicitly describing the parts that are considered "lemons").