~1~

A Day Like All The Other Ones, Except Different. Also, Panic

~~~

Naruto's day was going like any other.

   He'd wake up, have breakfast with Hinata, drop Himawari and Boruto off at the academy, go to his office, and continue doing his Hokage duties - mostly signing papers. However, when he got a visitor, that's when it wasn't like any other day. Naruto normally got a couple of visitors, but this one was different. 

   After Naruto had said "come in", this visitor, dressed in all black, went up to Naruto, and performed some jutsu. 

   And then, Naruto was sitting in his old academy desk. There he was, sitting next to Sakura. 

   A twelve year old Sakura. 

   Naruto was suddenly very guarded and quickly scanned the room. It was exactly the same, except for the fact that Naruto was in his Hokage robes, and 32 instead of 12. Also, all eyes were focused on him. 

   That didn't deter him though. Actually, he didn't even take much notice.  

   Genjutsu - it had to be. But why would the attacker trap him in a genjutsu showing the academy? Not to mention the genjutsu was so perfect, that the caster would've had to be someone who was an old classmate. One with a great memory too. 

   "Naruto, I'm glad you've learned to henge, but if you could please de-age and de-Hokage yourself, that would be great," a voice said, cutting into Naruto's thought process. 

   Naruto immediately recognized it as Iruka's and he quickly got out of his seat, grabbing a kunai from a pouch hidden somewhere on his body. 

   "I see," Naruto muttered. "So this is why you chose the Academy for the genjutsu. Everyone from the past, all alive and gathered in one building." Needless to say, the nearest twelve year olds were mildly disturbed. 

   "Naruto! Sit down, remove the henge, and quit that muttering!" Iruka yelled, easily irked with his anticts. Could you blame him though? He'd just painted the Hokage Mountain and they were just about to take a henge test! Full marks on that, but that is besides the point right now.  

   Naruto continued to ignore him, and sent out a wave of chakra. What he found whatever, was something he did not expect. 

   Nothing was out of place. It was almost as if ... 

   "Time travel?" He asked aloud. Without thinking too much, he used his Hirashin, appearing in his office. Or, as it turns out, the Third's office?

   Naruto blinked at the scene in front of him. The office was dark, and all the genin senseis of Konoha 12 were gathered around a glass ball, which the Third Hokage was staring intently into. 

   This ruled out the possibility of genjutsu. None of these people would ever do this to Naruto, and besides, most of them had - unfortunately - passed. So, in a moment of shock, Naruto did the only thing he could think to do. 

   He let out three words, that would alter the course of reality forever. 

   "What the fu-"