Food Fights

No one said a word. No one knew what to say. How could they have been so wrong? Harry is the real Boy-Who-Lived… that was just too unexpected.

Lily burst out crying and James went over to comfort her. The subject of their eldest son was a very sensitive one.

"Now you see don't you?" Harvey asked. "I was never powerful enough to defeat He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and we don't know how powerful Harry is. No one paid enough attention to him when he was still around!" he finished bitterly.

"We need to find Harry now! We need to triple the search, get everyone looking for him and his friends." Lily said hysterically.

"Lily calm down, we'll find Harry. Don't worry." James soothed.

"Lily is right, we will need more people out on the lookout for him. We need him now more than ever, and his friends are just as important." Dumbledore said in a commanding voice.

Harvey snorted.

"You think you have the right to speak of Harry like that, like you can just control him? Do you even remember how you treated him? He probably hates us all, and he has every right to! I seem to remember one time you came over to Potter manor to speak to our parents and told him right out that he was not as important as me, which obviously wasn't true, and he ran to his room crying. But did anyone care? Nooo! He was just four years old at the time. You practically crushed his dreams; no you did crush his dreams. He is most likely happier now than he ever was with us! You should just leave him alone." Harvey said directly to Dumbledore.

"I'm sorry Harvey," Dumbledore said not sounding sorry at all. "But we need him and his friends in order to win this war. No matter what we need him."

"You all disgust me." Harvey stated as he got up and left the room.

All of Harvey's friends were shocked. They weren't what they had thought they were. They had thought they would be famous, heck they were famous, but they wouldn't be any more. They would be seen as fakes, as spoiled brats.

"No, no!" Hermione yelled shrilly in anger. "It's not true! We are the prophecy kids and Harvey is the Boy-Who-Lived! I will not believe anything else. I refuse!"

All the adults stared at her in shock and they could all hear Harvey laughing outside the room.

Remus, who had been silent until now, stepped forward.

"Does this mean that there is a possibility that Jackie, Jake, Neville, and someone else are the prophecy kids?" He asked in shock.

Hermione huffed in annoyance, but everyone ignored her.

"I believe so, but I will not know for sure until we have them here." Dumbledore answered.

"But what if they refuse to help us? We aren't exactly well liked by them." Remus inquired. He didn't want his daughter to be forced into anything against her will no matter what.

"We will cross that bridge if we have to, we don't have to think about that now." Dumbledore said absently, but Remus knew he didn't think that would happen. The headmaster was person who expected to be respected, and would take nothing less.

'He's going to have some major problems with Jackie if she is anything like Alana,' Remus thought as he massaged his temples.

"I need some time to myself. I'll see you guys later. Remus said tiredly as he got up and left the room.

He left the Order headquarters not really sure where he was going. He just walked and thought.

He knew they would find Jackie and her friends, but he wasn't sure what would happen when they did. Most likely the kids would be anything but pleased to see their families again. All these years they had been perfectly safe, and from what little the Order knew, they were staying wherever they were at willingly.