Part 2

Thanos is pounding into Barney. He thrusts his veiny wand into the neon scaly until on an extra hard pound, he feels a odd feeling in Barney's asshole.

A growth?

They stop and Thanos gets blue-balled and Barney scedules a doctors appointment. Thanos can't fuck him for a full 3 days. 3 DAYS. Thanos was constantly jacking off because he needed Barney's tight purple asshole. He would even try the infinity stone anal beads, but nothing replaced the cavern of plush dinosaur asshole.

Barney got to the doctor, and after the doctor prodded with his hands around Barney's asshole for a bit, (which made Thanos extremely jealous) he figured out that Barney in fact had prostate cancer.

How could this happen to him? A sexy beast of a purple dinosaur? He had only shoved a select few types of anal beads and dildos in his asshole over time. Barney silently sobbed into Thanos's arm, and Thanos promised he'd get a treat when they got home. Barney was given a treatment plan and is expected to live, although he will lose all of his purple and green fur. Revealing the pink fleshy dinosaur shape underneath. Thanos just found this even sexier.

When they got home Thanos lived up to his promise, and lead Barney to the bedroom. He pushed Barney onto the bed gently and began immeditely ripping his clothes off. Thanos quickly deepthroated the dinosaur all in one gulp.

They fucked on and on for hours on end, ending with a nut so hard barney cried. Thanos treated Barney with a bit more care than usual because of his condition. Barney was so unaccustomed to the gentle lover side of Thanos that he became emotional. He expected to get snapped in the asshole but instead Thanos gently caressed his dick using his chin. Barney no longer cared if he died as long as it was with Thanos giving him the suck. Though he couldn't wait to go on chemo so he could continue feeling Thanos fucking him, forever.