Chapter 5

Lance's POV

We headed back to the castle and managed to get red into the lion hanger with the other lions.

———— In the ship———-

I started walking to my room before Allura stopped me.

She had a worried expression plastered on her face.

"Lance.. I'm terribly sorry of what happened to Keith. We won't stop looking for him. I suggest you rest.." Allura said.

"Not now Allura..I'm going to find him..once I do I'm never letting him away from me again." I said walking past her and into Keith's room.

I closed Keith's door and sighed.

Something immediately caught my eye..

—————————
⚠️T R I G G E R  W A R N I N G!⚠️
/ / flashback.//

"Since you're now expecting..the child needs some accessories!" Allura said to Keith.

"I'm okay..I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it.." Keith said with a disappointed sigh.

"Well..that's your decision but lance needs to know and decide with you. It's not just your decision, it's both of yours" Allura said.

"I know Allura, Im not an idiot." Keith said rolling his eyes.

"Well hurry we are going shopping if you like it or not." Allura said.

"HOLD UP! Where do you think you're going princess!?" Coran yelled from down the hallway.  He started majestically leaping over to them.

"Oh Keith and I are going out for a bit. We will be back." Allura said.

"Alright, but you Betta keep an eye out for Keith. Make sure he doesn't get into any trouble." Coran said.

"We will be fine Coran." Allura said.

"Goodbye princess. You betta be back in 2 Vargas!" Coran said.

"Don't worry..we won't take long." Keith said.

Allura and Keith then proceeded to take a pod to the space mall.

~~~~

"Hey Coran. Have you seen Keith? I can't seem to find him anywhere." Lance asked.

"Oh Allura and him have gone out together." Coran said trying to fix a light bulb.

"WHAT!?" Lance screamed.

Coran screamed from the sudden loud noise. He proceeded to fall off the step stool he was on.

"IS HE GOING TO LEAVE ME BECAUSE IM NOT GOOD AT SEX!?" Lance yelled.

"What are you talking about?" Coran said doozy with a bump on his head.

Coran passed out.

"I never thought he would leave me like this..I knew I should hav-" lance began before Shiro walked into the hallway.

"What happened!? I heard yelling..Coran?" Shiro asked.

Coran continues to lay on the floor singing the Altean alphabet.

"Keith is going out with Allura." Lance whined.

"Lance..Keith would never leave you even if something happened." Shiro said.

"Let's go call them." Shiro said to lance.

"Okay.." Lance said sadly.

———
"KEITH! OH MY KING ALFOR! Look at these cute onesies with voltron lions on it!" Allura screeched.

"Allura..can we keep it down? You're attracting stares." Keith whispered to her.

"But there is a blue lion for lance." Allura said holding it up.

"Wait really?" Keith said Shockley.

"Since you haven't told lance yet, maybe you could surprise him with this onesie?" Allura suggested.

"It would be a good idea..Allura I still don't know if we're going t-" Keith said but Allura cut him off.

"Yes I know Keith, but if you change your mind you should still be prepared." Allura said.

"Okay.." keith said.

They continued shopping til they got back into the pod. 

Shiro and lance  popped up on the screen.

"WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GUYS GO?!" Lance screeched.

"We went bab..BABBLING ABOUT THE VOLTRON LIONS AND HOW WE NEED PEOPLES HELP!" Allura safely recovered from almost telling him about the baby.

"Oh..KEITH MY BABY! DONT LEAVE MEEEEEE PLEEEASE YOURE MY OWO TO MY UWU!" Lance cried.

Keith blushed because lance called him a name he hasn't heard in a while.

"I'm never planning on leaving you. Goofball" Keith said.

Pidge gagged in the background.

"What's that bag for?" Lance asked excitedly.

"N..nNOTHING AHAHAAA" Allura and Keith said at the same time.

"WELL GOT TO GO BYE LOVE YOU!" Keith shouted and hanged up.

——//END OF FLASHBACK//——

Lance's POV

I Walked over to the bag that had an odd drawing on the front. It looked like some kind of pastel bag.

I opened it to find nothing.

"That's..weird. Keith doesn't randomly have some sort of light pastel bag in his room for no reason." I said to myself.

I continued to snoop around because I'm now curious.

I walked into the bathroom and checked the cabinets. I saw a pink box that looked like a pregnancy test box but off brand.

I know what those look like, my family has kids too often.

I open the small pink box and find nothing.

'Maybe Keith hides his stuff good?' I thought to myself.

I looked in his closet and found a small blue and pink box. Jackpot.

I continue to open it and find a pregnancy test with ultrasounds photos in there. Along with a small onesie of a blue lion..

I also found a small note and decided to read It.

" Dear Lance,
        I'm sorry that I've kept this a secret for some time and I planned on telling you this when I start showing. Well..I'm pregnant if you couldn't guess..with your baby. Allura came up with this whole box thing. She said that her mom did the exact same thing when she was pregnant with Allura. I hope you aren't mad..if you don't want to keep it we don't have to. Shiro thinks we should give this baby a chance at the world but it's up to you. I wouldn't mind keeping it but I'm only keeping it if you don't mind.

             Love,  Keith. "

I started tearing up.
——————

Keith's POV

I woke up in a dark room with purple lights.

-///End of chapter\\\-

Sorry guys I've been busy and so uninspired. I didn't want to give you guys a bad story.

Bye my òwós.