Chapter 7 - NaLu One Shot

Hey Guys! I haven't updated this story in forever, I just finished updating Fire and Ice so I'm in a writing mood! This is a filler chapter, I'm gonna write a Disney World - Part 2 but not today. Enjoy!

Lucy was sitting at her desk reading a classic, to be precise it was Oliver Twist. She loved that book, she had read it at least 3 times now and couldn't get enough of it. It was 8:00 and dark outside, so she was in her pink silk nightie sitting on her desk chair and swivelling on it as she read. Suddenly a cold gust of wind blee over her and she shivered. 'Damn window, it keeps opening on it's own.' She huffed as she kept reading her book. What she hadn't noticed was that Natsu was sitting on her bed, so you can imagine what a suprise it was for her when she saw him. Lucy's stomach rumbled and she decided to get up to get some food. The blonde put her pretty bookmark Wendy had made her in her book and set it down on the desk.

She swivelled round on the chair and stretched, her nightie lifted. Which made Natsu let out a strangled noise. Lucy's head shot up and she saw Natsu on her bed, his cheeks tomato red.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed bringing her arms up, which lifted her nightie up more. Natsu gulped and looked down, trying not to get aroused by her milky white skin.

"NATSU, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She yelled at him, stomping towards him and grabbing his scarf. Natsu flinched,

"I- came to talk to you.. Lucy." Lucy looked at him confused.

"Huh?" She asked, letting go of his scarf and cocking her head to the side.

"I have to tell you something..." Natsu twirled his thumbs. The blonde sat on the bed next to him and rested her head on his muscely shoulder. Natsu just blushed harder.

"I... Love you Lucy..." She didn't move a muscle. she was truly shocked at what he had said.

"Natsu...."

He knew what was coming. Rejection. Natsu didn't want to hear what she had to say so he climbed across the bed and perched himself on the windowsill with his back to her.

"Even if you reject me, I want you to know that I really do care for you." He said, his voice cracking slightly.

Just before he was about to jump from her window, Lucy grabbed his arm.

"Natsu." She said sternly, turning him around. He didn't say anything, he just looked painfully into her eyes. "I.. Love you too." Natsu's pained expression slowly turned into a happy one before Lucy pulled his face towards hers and kissed him. They both melted into the kiss, and Natsu had to try so hard not to scream. He was so pumped. They kissed until there was no breath in their lungs and Lucy's stomach rumbled. Natsu chuckled and said,

"Let's get something to eat, I'm starving aswell." Right on que his stomach growled loudly and they both laughed as they walked hand in hand into Lucy's kitchen.