Silver Princess

Herobrine's P.O.V

I woke up with Steve asleep by me still in the studio I shook him awake "five more minutes!" He whined I smiled "whatever" I said carrying him to his room. After that I went to check on Sunny she sat in her crib biting a stuffed squid, she tends to do that a lot "hey Sunny" I said she looked up and squealed. I happened to see her squid and tears in the spot where she was biting it "geez you must have sharp teeth, dont ya?" I said Sunny bounced in her crib and started biting her squid again I laughed and picked her up.

I sat her in the living room with some toys and turned on the TV so she could watch something, "hi Briney!" Steve cried popping up behind me "ah man! You said you'd stop calling me that!" I said "I lied!" Steve said then a rubber pickaxe hit him in the face knocking him over "ow!" He said Sunny laughed "aww, you throwing stuff again?" I said my question was answered when a stuffed pig flew over my head "whoa! That's a yes!" I said just as a stuffed zombie knocked me down "ow! Okay that hurt" I said "does she always do that?" Steve asked I nodded then Sunny crawled up to me and sat by my face "what?" I said she started messing with my hair "hey! Not my hair!" I said trying to get her off I heard banging at the door "I gots it!" Steve said running to the door.

Steve's POV

I opened the door to a girl with short silver hair, a white dress with silver at the hems of the sleeve and bottom, a blue gem on a chain around her neck, a white a nd silver bow in her hair, and her blue eyes glimered, like you could be put in a trance, in other words......most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life.

"Hello!" She said in a silvery sweet voice "eh, Hero? Girl here for ya!" I said leading her in the living room now Hero was sitting up trying to get Sunny yo stop pulling his hair "ok let go go, ow, come please? Ow! Steve? Steve help!" He said I laughed and got Sunny to let go "hi Hero!" The girl said "oh hey! Sorry about that! Oh, that's my twin brother, Steve" Hero said as he tried to flatten his hair back down to his, to be honest, anime styled haircut (A/N you know like Garry or Kaito's hair) I gave a quick grin Sunny Sat in my arms blowing little raspberrys "I'm Shiruba but you can call me Shiru!" She said sweetly Sunny held her hands out to Shiru laughing Shiru took hold of her "hi Sunny! Aww, I missed you too!"She said Sunny really took a liking to her. "I thought we could go to the park today wanna?" Shiru asked "sure!" Hero said Sunny smiled and laughed signaling she liked the idea.

We walked around the park for a while and let Sunny play on the playground with Shiru I sat on the bench with Hero I put my head on his shoulder "oh my king you have me as your faithful servant alone, we were twins torn apart when our fates should have shone oh my king to shield the from the dangers deadly call, I will sin, I will kill, I will sacrifice my all" I heard him sing softly I remember when we first heard that song, and Hero called me a king.

-FLASHBACK-

We were both 5 and playing around I was wearing a king crown and Hero had a toy sword "I will always fight for you my king!" He cried Notch was at least 7 (A/N so he was a M.C. first and killed Hero when was an M.C. hopefully you get it) and already learning to code "Play with me!" I said Notch ignored me "play with Stevie!" I cried "play with Ashy!" Hero cried, his real name is Asher, Notch looked at us annoyed "no" he said then continuing on the computer Hero and both blew raspberries then ran laughing. We both played some more then on the radio we heard Servant of Evil, Hero sang it a bit but changed Queen to King, referring to me our mom found it adorable.

-FLASHBACK OVER!

I quietly sang along sadly Hero stopped and I didn't notice, so I was still singing "you sing better than me" he said I froze up and he laughed kissing my cheek "creeping tease" I muttered "oh yeah, sorry I pushed you off the bench that one time" Hero said I got confused "when did you-WHOA!" Hero had just pushed me off the bench "haha real funny!" I said sitting back down next to him "I love you" I said "love you too" Hero said.

FROYO OH OH OH SO YOLO OH OH OH, oh, not the time? Sorry! Gabby here! OBVIOUSLY!

Einshine: OBVIOUSLY

Sky: OBVIOUSLY

Deadlox: OBVIOUSLY

all of us: SAYONARA!