DISAPPROVAL!!!!!!

Notch's POV

I walked around the woods for a stroll, some players that were hiking, camping, or new to Mincraftia said hello as they came by, it's nice to be loved by everyone. Except for Hero, Steve, and the other people who care about them. I was around a clearing till I heard two voices:

"Its so beautiful today"

"Yeah, but not as beautiful as you"

"Awwwww!"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I stared around then I saw Hero, and Deadlox, I believe it was, kissing. My face literally turned red, I DON'T allow gay couples. When we were little Steve would always try to kiss Hero on the cheek, that's one of the many reasons I hate him! "I won't allow this" I said to myself I instantly teleported back to the castle.

Herobrine's POV

At home I held Sunny in my arms she seemed happy today "baba!" She cried "you want your bottle?" I said "baba!" Sunny cried again. I got her baby bottle for her then when I gave it to her she immediately started suckling "how cute!" Deadlox said, sitting by me, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket "babe, can you take Sunny?" I said "sure" he said taking her. I looked at the text that read:

"Get your butt down here right NOW"

It was from Notch. "Ugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned "what's wrong?" Deadlox asked "I have to go see NOTCH" I moaned again "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!" Steve cried throwing his arms around me from behind "That big jerk is NOT touching my Briney!" He yelled "NO DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!" I cried trying to escape his grip "Stevie, I'll be fine! I've done this before, SO LET GO!!!" I cried Steve let go "you promise?" He asked "I promise" I said ruffling a hand in his hair "haha! Stop that!" He laughed. I decied I might as well walk to the castle it's been a while since my last walk. I got there and people gave me rude looks, and two guards had to walk by me "hi Hero!" Two little girls cried waving I smiled and waved back "no don't talk to him!" There mom said pulling them away, I could hear the girls complain as I walked away. I barley see warm smiles toward me when I come here, it brakes my heart a little. When I was brought to the castle Notch faced me rudely "what is it now?" I said "YOUR DATING A BOY?!" Notch yelled "yeah so what?!" I cried "I love Deadlox, everything about him is amazing and I'll never let him go!" I cried Notch pulled his hair "I forbid you to love him" he said sternly "your forbid me? Wow that's-that's just classic!" I said "shut up! You stupid little idiot! Why can't you take things seriously!? It's so much easier to be your brother when your far away from me!!!" Notch yelled. Ok that hurt. Like a lot it's like I was hit by a train. "YOUR NOT MY BROTHER!!!!!" I screamed "you never care about anything! All you do is try to kill me! You've hated me ever since I was born! I HATE YOU MORE THEN!!!!!" After those words I made myself vanish.

I had to sit by water to calm myself down, o don't know why but it helps. In a way my power revolves around Japanese magic that's why people for some reason people think I'm strange. I stared at the water a few tears fell down my face "what am I doing wrong?" I said to myself I let my hand drag in the water, but then the water turned deep red from my touch, it spread turning the light blue in to blood red. Fear spilled all over my face and I shot to my feet, there were whispers all around me I screamed at the top of my lungs pulling my hair. My back slammed against a tree "what's happening to me?!?!?!" I screamed I swear I'm not seeing things. More tears fell from my face as the whispers got louder then I immediately ran away from the lake.

Deadlox's POV

Sunny was asleep in my arms with a pacifier in her mouth "Steve what's wrong?" I asked, he was laying upside down "I don't want Notch to hurt Hero!" He said just then Hero ran in "hey baby" I said "DID NOTCH TOUCH YOU?!" Steve cried "no, no I'm fine" Hero said I happened to see the fear on his face "are you ok?" I asked "I'm ok really" Hero said his hair was slightly messed up as if it was pulled "did Notch do something to you?" I asked "ILL KILL HIM IF HE DID!!!" Steve cried "no it wasn't him" Hero said "I'm going upstairs,I have a headache" he said I watched him walk away, then there was a blood curtailing scream waking Sunny, "Hero?!"

CLIFFY I CAN'T EXACTLY WRITE ON WEEKDAYS SOMETIMES BAI!!!!!-