Home

NORMAL POV

"Once there stood darkness and then a single sprout of light glowed upon. She saw nothing and changed form, changed darkness into light, breathing life and love in anything she created and touches but then she became lonely so she made six deities to be her children. Together they lived in harmony in the moon as they watched everything tht surrounds them.

Not long enough they matured and grew up helping her make the best of the best as they can in creating a perfect world but what's perfection when they are no mistakes and without mistakes then there's no point of trying."

The being smirked at Gracie and continued her tale.

"The six deities each got their own titles and each has different specialities in their own field.

First there was the Goddess of Dreams, Athena then Goddess of Illusions, Amani followed by
Goddesss of Vision Amara then God of Wishes, Jareth whose Jareth and Grandfather was both named after as wish granters next was the
Goddess Miracles Amari and lastly the God of Death Odon.

From there reality came out from the those six factors and Celestia's purpose of breathing life.

As minutes, hours, days, months, years and a thousand more passed they all felt contented of their creation, it wasn't perfect but it was extraordinary but sadly eternal happiness and luck hadn't blessed them throughout the years for the Goddess of Vision,  Amara has plotted something huge.

She thought it wasn't perfect as her mother told her and imagined to be so she decided to lure her brother Jareth to take her side and take control of everything and he can have anything he wished for but sadly for her he denied her offer and replied

"I already have everything I wished for with my secret lover I'm certain I'll be happy until my days are over. " he smiled and apologetically left her. 

With this she became furious and ran over to her brother Odon who she knew loves her madly. She agreed to married him to continue her plan, with the God of death in her hands she has death in her Heed by this she secretly created her own army of undead by black and dark magic without her husband unknowing. 

Once her army was assembled and deadly raised and trained they attacked the place she once called home and by power she almost won until her sister Amani the Goddess of Illusion manages to outsmart her tactics and saved her other siblings away from harm but heartless to say the goddess of dreams, Athena and the goodess of Wishes, Jareth perished away in combat and leaving the goddess of miracles, Amari blind.

Amara was banished by her own mother and siblings away and far from the moon and the realms with no home to go back not even her own husband would trust her sould one but anymore. In grief and pain death became loss and stoic in his own ways he was death and no emotion he felt anymore for he pulled away his heart tossed and burned in rage because of the woman he loved.

As for Amani who has victoriously won and banished her sister grief at lost of her broken family and lover. She misses her sister greatly and hopes to forgive her but what she did was unforgivable and cruel with no words to say that was all left to bear.

Life continued and years passed but Amara never forgotten nor her plan of creating a perfect world and now she's back to kill for perfection. "

The void collapsed and she was back on the room with the two celestial beings in found of her, the two daughter of Amari, life and essence guide her on her journey.

"I never knew Amara was capable of doing any of that even I can't built a massive empire of undead killing machines in a short time. " she snorted and waved her hands.