Amani

Athena was busy rewriting her old scriptures and spells in her throne room. Normally people flocked the place but today was not the day. She halted of what she was doing and ran immediately when she saw her niece Eva or Maleficent as known in the maker world.

"You're home! "

"Just a quick visit Aunt Athena, I have brought someone asking your presence. "

"Ohhhh... " she smiled and take notice at the lovely maiden behind Eva.

"Welcome Gracie! "

"He--.. Loo.. " she shuttered and bowed.

"Don't be shy. " Eva whispered.

"She's a goddess! " she whispered back.

"You are too! " she snickered.

"What? " dumbfounded at Eva's answer. Is the Godess of Essence making a joke?

"Okay you two, Gracie dear no need to be scare and shy around me. " Eva smiled and bowed in respect and left them alone.

"Yes my Goddess. " answered Gracie.

"Now tell me what brought you here to home? "

"That's why I'm here for, why am I in home? "

"You're home for a reason, surely this was another reason why you've come here Gracie?  What is your dream?  Who do you want to find out? " the goddess smiled. A smile that give you the vibes of eerie.

"(Y/N)  my Goddess I am in search of her. I was thinking she's here. "

"She's not here. Not yet... "

"Surely she is here, I can feel it with my bones my Goddess. There's no mistake and I don't doubt myself ever believing she's dead or not here. Why would be she here if this was her home? " said Gracie in defense and confirmed.

"It is her home, you're right I should Twist fates around here and there now if I want this war soon end. " she sighed.

"Yes. " said Gracie in a nod too.

"You think I'm (Y/N)? "

"No you don't feel like her. " moving her head right to left and left to right slowly.

"Hmmm a mother's bond is quite strong, do you wanna know why you're considered a Goddess, it's because she made you who you are not by birth but by heart. "

Gracie smiled.

"Can you help me find Jareth's secret lover? All the unmarried celestial beings in here for me to interrogate. "

"Of course and Gracie stick to your gut, she's just to shy to tell you about her past. Maybe you'll poke her bubble and she'll let you. "

"I'll try but first I need to find her. " she grinned, eyes in color of light blues showing happiness.

"Gracie it's quite late now and I want you to have time to think about your questions and a good night sleep for tomorrow. I'm thinking Amani would gladly accompany you to your room. "

"Thank you my Goddess. "

She bowed and left the building meeting Eva talking to a stranger who looked exactly as her but not in clothes and eye marks. The woman was enchanting and young like her wearing a thick cloak of green with her gray sleeves at her arms. Embellished in embroidery of intricate details.

 Embellished in embroidery of intricate details