Athena

On the way on the palace Gracie told Legolas everything that has happen for the past two weeks she disappeared too and everything he needs to know that she knows.

"I'm not even surprised that she's a Goddess cause she always too wise and ancient to be an eighteen year old leaping through time." He chuckled.

"I guess so... " Gracie replied.

"Though what kind of goddess?  Like who? " asked Legolas who faced Maleficent and Sylvia who turn away from his gaze.

"That is something we were told not to talk about she fears Jareth wouldn't wanna come home with her if she babbles it all at one shot at him." Said Maleficent.

"She is right about that though it surprises me how long it takes for a God to be reborn! "

Sylvia chuckled.

"Gods needs time to rejuvenate and reborn from one life to another, the greater the vessel would be the greater the power the longer it would be." Said Maleficent.

"And that's why children like me and Maleficent are hard to come by though Gracie was born by Lisara but was made by one of the Amanis making her a child of Amanis. " Sylvia smiled as she replied and whispered something to Legolas ear that causes him to blush like an tomato.

The Haven of Gods was incredibly beautiful and astonishing for no words could clearly describe such splendor from creeks, and clear water canals which water creatures dwell upon to the skies where dragons, Phoenixes and many more flying creatures glide and fly above, the land where colored green, blue, Violet and gold harmonized. 

"What's that tower used for? " asked Gracie.

The tower was tall and was formed like a daggers blade with patterns of gold and ancient writing craved and glows.

"That's Athena's sword where all portals are connected and made every realm interconnect with each other without it then there's goblins, elves or faes or humans. We Gods can't use it  and only Athena can wield her sword but there's an exemption for Amani the God of Illusion can wield it too."

"They are close? "

"Oh why yes very close the two of them are inseparable if one is sad then the other too and if the other is happy then the other two, they are identical twins after all but when Athena died Amani wept and died days later on. "

"I didn't know she died! " Gracie answered in shocked.

"Opps me and my slippery mouth! " Sylvia hide off a nervous smile and held Legolas' hand even more making Gracie to have doubts about what's really going on but she trusts the two except that sometimes missing to fit the puzzle even more.

"But twins that lovely. " said Legolas.

"Oh yes and I'm hoping you'll give me a pair! "

The three of them giggled as Legolas blushes even more.

"Why am I being tease right now? " he snickered and pinched Sylvia's cheek.

"That's cause we're dropping off later to met my parents later. "

"What.??  But I forgot to brought gifts! Or better off prepare something to say."

"Oh you're the King you can pull it off. "

"No I can't!  It took me two days planning my speech as King and a month planning on asking you out! " Sylvia laughed until she became slightly pink.

"But seriously we need to hurry up before Jareth does anything stupid in his room where we aren't there to watch him. " said Maleficent.

"Oh hush Eva we both know she's watching him from here to there all the time."