**B r o s BEFORE H o e s**

"she's hot! "

 zach said to Noah who finally looked up from his mistress aka his iphone, his gaze followed to the chicks leg  , a smirk crawled over his lips. 

" Indeed she is,  but for today mine. " 

" Its okay she is all yours , afterall you can enjoy your last day of freedom banging random girls,  take it as a present from me bro ". Listening the absolute shit from zach the elder Dornan literally spit the lime soda out " what " he barked.  While zach mentally slapped himself for he couldn't  control his mouth.  He cursed under his breathe  before smiling or rather smirking to his big brother who had a horrified look on his face. 

" I heard Mrs rose speaking to mum yesterday about some proposal,  more likely a perfect match for Noah Dornan" .

  " Fuck , What am i gonna tell veronica " while those words barely  left his mouth the younger dornan's jaw touched the ground.

 "Pardon me Noah did you just said veronica valentino,  she is a sl .. Bitch, and I don't know who the girl is . "he added .

" she is a fuckin' buddy dude,  mum shouldn't know about this,  clear her from your mind,  you can't bother bringing this up " 

" we kinda had a heated argument and she have feelings bro." the elder boy sighed .

" so,  don't tell me you're  committed,  her dad is a cheif executive in a uk based company,  he is nothing compared to us " .

 "money is not everything bunny "

 Noah replied he looked frustrated.  The fumes left his ears at the nickname his brother addressed him. 

" first don't  call me bunny,  second money is everything when you're choosing your suits,  or finding a place for dinner or why don't  you travel through  business  class,  rather than private jets , sort the mess you've  created plus i suppose  it was NO STRINGS ATTACHED  ."

The day couldn't get worse for NOAH , after all his freedom was now being snatched. Life has always been money , girls , new cars and a accesories . well but a arrival in the form of girlfriend or WIFE was stictly prohibited in DORNAN CLAN . 

As zach stood to leave the place , noah spitted that words 

" who's the damsel in distress ?"

A/N : A short chapter , silent reader please put an effort and click the star button , thanks alot for giving this book a chance ,  i hope i reach upto your expectation

A/N : A short chapter , silent reader please put an effort and click the star button , thanks alot for giving this book a chance ,  i hope i reach upto your expectation . please try and vote and comment . i love all of you .

 i love all of you