n i g h t m a r e OR d a y d r e a m

Living in a world where a drop of eye-liner smudge could be the fall of my reputation , I've always made sure that my appearence at all society events is TIP-TOP . Morever the fact that I am still dreading on the explosion at breakfast table the other morning . Marrying someone at the age of 25 is the last thing on my mind , worse of it A TYPICAL ARRANGE MARRIAGE . Even this thought boils my blood . Though i can assure you my dad, RUPHUS EVANS doesn't give a damn , busy making up millions a day , but right now I'm doing the best I am at getting ready for a family dinner . 

Makeup , shoes , dresses , bags and credit cards are what describes me the best , yeah you could call me daddy's spoilt girl but wasting my dad's money brings a sense of satisfaction in my life .I  can't help but watch endless show , attend large gallas , update my instagram feed , meet up with other elites or shop with credit cards that have more zeroes than you could count . well its not me who is to be blamed , okay maybe tiniest bit ( rolling my eyes ) , you see maths and science not my cup of tea so business is a dumb choice for me unless my dad wants his empires at the ground which is not a case in thousand years . This old story is for another day my friends . Right now I'm taking off to descend the steps of HELL .

 Right now I'm taking off to descend the steps of HELL

All eyes were drawn towards the princess decending stairs , she was indded and princess , though her wishes may not be granted but life is not a wish granting factory my friend . Her skin glowed whenver she wore black , ' beauty of the evan family ' . MR EVANS came as she took her last steps  , he gently took hold of her hand . 

" you look beautiful darling" he whispered . 

she smiled " thank you dad " . maybe things could work , or maybe he can call of the engagement if she behaved , but the thing was taylor father loved her the most , she was the precious gem in their life who was supposed to shine brightly . the only problem was he couldn't show her this . he or anyone in their family had put on a facade of how they all loved and cared but the harsh truth that everyone feared to realise was that the walls were that thick among them , that they couldn't tell each others favourite . 

Mrs. EVANS made all efforts to bring them close after all she was mother and heart of the family but all ties broke when the relation between Maya and  Ruphus  started having cracks . Ruphus Evans chanted the mantra of MONEY twentyfour-seven . TODAY they both acted lovey-dovey in front of the world but taylor knew the truth was that they couldn't even sleep in same rooms . MAYA EVANS trailed her way towards her husband and daughter , she pecked taylor cheek and gushed about how beautiful she looked . taylor's world was her mother . she loved this INDIAN beauty she shared evrything about her , the boy she found hot , the movies that brought tears in her life or the last night stands though idea about her brother she thought ' if her brother AIDEN EVANS would even bother to show up' . the three together made their way towards lawn where the princess knew that a blast would definately occur . 

It was no doubt that AIDEN EVANS  was a lady's man

It was no doubt that AIDEN EVANS  was a lady's man . he had such a charming attitude that made everones knee go jelly - weak . BELLA rose was the most palest girl in the world , however there was no shine of dullness , it glowed , brighter than the shiniest star in the sky . she wore a black sheer top with some shimmering silver short skirt . her figure was no a hour glass , she had perfect curves that made every eye in the room wander aroung her legs longer than necessary . her relation with AIDEN was unknown , even to herself , she knew they were an item but were they serious or would they last long aways ticked everones mind . they both laughed and kissed, his arm around her waist as he met his long lost family . everyone knew BELLA afterall she belonged to ROSE FAMILY , the gossips . 

Taylor never really liked Bella , she didn't either hated her but just disliked her .they both never did bothered to acknowledge each other . maybe it was their beauty and their status that fought or it was the money in their pocket . only thing that they had in comon was AIDEN EVANS .

                   THE NIGHT WAS STILL YOUNG , AND THERE WAS MORE TO COME                     

2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY , PLEASE COMMENT AND LIKE , IT WILL MAKE MY DAY

2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY , PLEASE COMMENT AND LIKE , IT WILL MAKE MY DAY .  LOVE YOU ALLL . SHARE YOUR VIEWS OR WHOSE YOUR FAVOURITE .. 

TILL THEN BYE 

HUGS AND KISSES MUCH