Chapter 26

|     Y/n's POV.    |

We made it to our last class safe and sound. Sounds so quiet in here. But that's impossible, everyone is talking... Except for Ein. Know that I think of it, he hasn't been talking since last period. Maybe I should ask him. Both of us sat down on our table and when I took a peek at Ein, he looks like he's concentrating on something. "Ein" I said. He didn't answer. "Ein" I said a bit louder. He still didn't respond. I then tickled his ear and he was surprised and started giggling. "Ein you okay?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm fine" he said. "Are you sure? I said your name three times and you didn't say anything and you are just starring at the table" I explained. "W-what! I did? I'm sorry, it's just that I was thinking that's all" he said. "What are you thinking?" I asked. Ein suddenly blushed and looked worried. "N-nothing!" He quickly responded. "Are you sure" I teased him. "Yes! Im sure! Hundred percent sure! Positive! Yup!" He said. "Haha! Look at you!" I said when he was still blushing. "Okay everybody, let's settle down now. Have a seat and lets get started" The werewolf teacher said. *phew* Ein said. "Huh?" I said. "Nothing!" He said. "Today we will not be taking notes for this lesson, instead you are going to listen and that's it. If there is to much talking then we will be taking a quiz. Got that!" He said. Everybody nodded and he continued the lesson.

|     Ein's POV.    |

I was still thinking about the idea. I was trying to make up my mind but I just couldn't. If I mark her, then nobody will take her away from me. Not even that little prince. But on the other hand, I wouldn't have the guts to mark her even if I wanted to. The teacher said "Ok class, today we are going to learn about" marking." WAIT. WHAT DID HE SAY? Everybody was looking at each other while I just sat here probably blushing big time. The teacher explained "So let's start with how to mark and what to mark. You can honestly mark at anything or anyone. There is also multiple ways on how to mark like a bite, signature, lick, and much more but I don't want to go any further so ask your parents maybe. We are going to watch a video that will be the whole lesson for today. Tomorrow we will be doing a worksheet and nothing else alright?" He then started the video while some students whispered and others listen to the video. I try to lose the blushing on my face so I won't look so stupid. I peek over at y/n and she was praying attention on the video. Maybe I should pay attention to the video as well so that I might have a plan or decision. The worst part of this video is that it is in black and white. It's making me sleepy. I tried to focus on the video but it was hard. Ugh!

*Time Skipped*

*BELL RING*

"Come on Ein!" Y/n said full of excitement. "Alright! Alright! We're going already"Why is she so happy all the time? Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see her sad or angry because it will crush my heart to see her that way. I could have never been happy until I met y/n. She is always always positive and she always tells me things that doesn't have to deal with the Shadow Knights. She is just perfect. "Hey y/n, do you want to hang today?" I asked. "Yeah! That would be fun! Can I change into something else other than these uniforms" She said. "Yeah! It's okay. I'll get dressed in my house and I'll pick you up" I said. "Sounds good!" She said. We were planning on what to do while I walk y/n home. I could tell that she doesn't really know this place that much because she would just keep saying 'uuuuuuh'. Heh.

*Time Skipped*

I finished getting dressed and I was on front of y/n's door. I knocked the door and I heard her say 'coming'. She eventually opened the door and she looks pretty as ever. "Let's go then!" I said. "Hehe. Lets!" She said. She closed the door behind her and we started walking to the fountains.