Chapter 44

|    Gene's POV.   |

*Time Skipped*

I just put on a black hoodie on and was already heading my way to the mall. Thoses idiots better not ditch me! "Hey brother! Where are you going?" My little brother, Dante said while writing something down. "Oh, just heading down to the mall with my gang." "Are you sure~" "What's up with the sass." "Is there a girl there by any chance?" "Well yes, Sasha." "I don't think so, you would never ask Sasha just to 'hang' out." "Oh, well yeah, there is another one." "I knew it! So, who is she? Is she hot?" "Well, y/n, and she is pretty hot I would say." "Y/n? Huh? Where have I heard that name before?" "Anyways, I need to head out, cause I'm already late." "Alright then. Hey, go get her!" "Dante, it's not like that you retard" I said as I closed the door. *sigh* Irene, Dante can be a pervert, but he is actually a pretty cool guy and brother. Shit! I need to go! Oh well, they won't mind me being a little late.

|    Y/n's POV.   |

I am already heading to the Chinese Food area and I already see familiar faces. "Hey, over here" Sasha said as she waved at where she was. "Ugh! Sasha! You are so loud." "Hey guys. So, I'm here" I said a little awkward. "Wow, Gene wasn't lying. I thought he was trying to prove a point or something" Sasha said all surprised. "Wow, you can't even trust our leader of the Shadow Knights." "Shut up Zenix!" Sasha said as she smacked behind his head. "Oww! That actually hurt!" "Ugh, I didn't even hit you hard you baby." "Your the baby!" "No, you are" "You are" "You are" "You are" "You are" "Both of you Idiots are!" Gene said as he finally shows up. "That took you forever" I said sarcastically. "Hey! We were the one's who came here early than you fools!" Zenix replied as he pointed at me and Gene. "Oh save us the sad story Zenix! Let's just get some food already!" Sasha said as she grab my hand and ran up to the line. Heh. This group is a little strange. "So, what do you want to order... Um." "Y/n." "Sorry, I'm totally not good with names." "Why do you have to be so dumb." Zenix said when he crossed his arms. Sasha just gave him a 'Really' stare. "I-I would like compound chicken. Sounds good" I said trying to break them off. "Yeah, I'll have the same. Let me order while you guys find a seat" Gene said as he left me with these two. Thanks a lot Gene.

"Soo, did Gene really ask you to hang with us?" Zenix said as he started to get a little closer to me so that Gene wouldn't hear him.

"Yeah. I honestly thought that he would threaten me to come, instead, he trusted me or something"

"Trust? He trusted you? I can't really imagine Gene trusting people, especially you." Sasha replied.

"Shut up! He's coming! Act natural" Zenix replied as he fixed himself up.

"Hey, foods here" Gene said as he approached us with bowels stacked each other.

"Gene, these ladies are so girly. They keep talking about them having their periods"

That's when me and Sasha smacked the back of Zenix's head so hard, that he hits his head on the table.

"Owww! What was that for!"

"Let's just say that we 'were' having our period" I stated with a smirk.

"Ho ho! Nice one!" Sasha said as we high five each.

"Ooookkayyyy. Anyways, let's eat. I haven't eaten breakfast or lunch"