Not a Good Day

A/N: so this is going to be a sad fictional story. It might be like diary entries where each chapter is just what happened on that day or Rae.

Rae got through school fairly well. She quickly did the dishes as she was instructed. Before her mother and father got home, as soon as she got off the bus and into her house, she opened her book bag and took out the picture. It was just a simple drawing but it meant the world to Rae. She slightly laughed at the greeting on it. It was a nickname her best friend gave her. She looked at the picture for a second before she couldn't control the tears. She couldn't stop crying. While she was sobbing she kept repeating to herself, "I can't miss you anymore. I don't want to. I want you here." She sat on her floor and cried for ten minutes. She knew her parents would be home soon. She went to the bathroom and washed her face. She went to the kitchen and started on the dishes. After a few hours, Rae, tried to call her best friend Maya but she was busy. Rae settled down with her favorite book and read a few chapters. That night she lay in bed, and reached to her right. When she felt the cloth she grabbed it and pulled it to her chest. It was Maya's old shirt. She had let Rae borrow it before she left. Rae never wore it but kept it on her bed, so on nights like this she could hold it.