Make Up

A/N: Remember, this doesn't include Adam and Sebastian. Enjoy!!

Bree Davenport

It'd been three days. Bree wouldn't admit it, but she was miserable without you. She thought you were still on the mainland, but you'd used your Invisibility App to come back for her birthday. Bree was currently being led to the main training room by Leo while being blindfolded. When they stopped walking, she took the blindfold off. "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREE!" Shouted everyone. Bree was in complete shock; a surprise birthday party? For her?

Mr. Davenport smiled at his daughter. "Happy birthday, Bree." He said and hugged her. She hugged back. "Thank you, Mr. Davenport. A surprise party?" She asked. "Oh this wasn't me. It was all Y/N. She wanted you to have a surprise party," he explained. Bree's face fell. That's why you were sneaking around and lying. "Bree, what's wrong?" Leo asked. "It's Y/N. I pushed her away, and I called her a liar. We broke up because I didn't believe her. I should've had better judgment and trusted her word. I got upset over nothing." She said sadly.

You were standing between Adam and Chase, watching her break down into tears. "All I want is Y/N back for my birthday. That's all I want." She sobbed. You came out of your Invisibility App and stood before her. "Bree," you called out and she snapped her head up. Seeing you made her hug you close and sob into your shoulder. You held her close and cried as well. After a bit, you kissed her. "I love you." You said. She smiled and kissed you this time. "I love you too, Y/N. I'm so sorry. Please take me back," she said. You smiled. "Of course I do, baby." You said, which made her smile more.

This was the best birthday she ever had.

Chase Davenport

You'd broken up three weeks ago. Chase was sad, yes, but he had to try and move on. What's done was done. But everyone could see the toll of your breakup. It was evident; Chase wanted to be by himself more often. He rarely smiled, and both Bree and Adam knew that he missed you; he cried at night in his capsule. It took a lot of convincing from Adam and Bree to come out of your room.

You were still sick, and you didn't feel good in the slightest. As soon as you saw Chase, you looked down. You didn't want to see him, or let him see you like this. A little too late for that. As soon as Chase saw you, he broke down. Adam and Bree left to give you two some space.

You didn't say anything, and instead blew your nose. You were starting to feel dizzy, and you were a little disoriented. "Y/N...what's wrong?" Chase asked in concern. "I-I feel dizzy. Chase, I'm seeing three of you," you said, making him worry more. You walked towards him to only stumble and nearly fall had Chase not caught you. "Y/N, let me take you back to bed," he said.

You nodded and let him carry you to bed. As soon as he set you down in bed, he kissed your head. You smiled instinctively. "Thank you. I wasn't sure you wanted to see me. I thought you were still mad at me," you rambled on. "Why?" He asked. "Adam gave me a really great back massage to get the tension out of my body. You got really mad and jealous, remember?" You asked.

He nodded in remembrance, and then felt stupid. "I didn't let you explain. If I had, we wouldn't have broken up. I...I miss you, and I love you so much. I let you go. I'm so so sorry, princess. Please forgive me." He began to cry. "Of course I forgive you, Chase. Please stop crying, baby. You know I hate it when you cry," you said. He held you close, clasping the necklace back on your neck.

You felt him press his lips to yours, but as soon as he did, you pushed away. "You'll get sick, baby." You whined. "I don't care. I haven't held you in three weeks." He argued. You didn't mind. You were just glad to have your boyfriend back.

Douglas Davenport

It'd been a week. Douglas was a complete wreck. He shouldn't have said those things to you. Boy, he got an earful from Donald, Tasha, Leo, Adam, Bree and Chase. He felt so terrible and his self-esteem lowered. He locked himself in his room. He was determined not to come out. You knew that he didn't mean it; people say things in anger that they don't mean. But it still hurt your feelings, and you just wanted to be back in his arms.