Chapter 6: Crazy In Love

Clara-

I sat there shocked by his words. Did he just say what I think he said?

"What did you just say?"

"I said, I wouldn't count on that."

"What did you do to her?" I spat.

"Believe me Angel, I did nothing.

Tears formed in my eyes and startling pouring down my cheeks.

"You liar! what the hell did you do!" I stood up and started yelling.

"I didn't nothing." he screamed back and towered over me.

"Your lying!"

"Fine you want to know where that slut is, she's rotting in a ditch. she's waiting for a body bag. happy?" he spat.

My eyes widened with ever word he said.

"You. son. of. a. bitch." I screamed the last part and started pounding my fists on his chest.

"I. hate. you!" I kept screaming over and over

He pushed me back making me stumble.

"I had no choice!" he yelled.

"Bullshit! you could've let me go. you didn't have to be a psychotic stalker!"

"I'm not psychotic angel."

"Oh yeah, then what do you call a person who stalks someone then kidnaps them in the middle is the night, oh and that's same person murdered another persons friend."

"I didn't kill Jess."

"Then who the fuck did?"

"Eric"

"Who the fuck is Eric?"

"Remember at Dejia Vu, the blonde guy who Jess went home with?"

"Yeah...."

"I hired him to kill her for me. but I told him to get close to her and wait until I give the final 'okay' to kill her."

"Why?"

"So we could be together."

"You're crazy! I will never be with you."

He grabbed the sides of my uppers arms and pulled me closer to him.

"You can't escape fate Clara, we're meant to be together."

"Stop! you're hurting me." I shouted.

"What will it take for you to understand that you are mine Clara and no one else can have you but me." he eyes turned a darker green they were filled with anger.

"I will never be yours." I whispered and looked at the ground."

I grabbed hold if my chin and forcefully made me look at him.

"Don't you ever fucking say that again!"

"It's the truth."

He pushed me back and started pacing.

"Clara, if this is what it's going to take to make you realize you're mine so be it."

He grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder and started walking upstairs.

"Put me down!" I screamed. I started kicking and pounding my fisted against his back.

Suddenly the threw me down and my back made contact with a soft material.

I looked around and saw the I was on the bed.

Andrew crawled on top of me and straddled my waist, he captures my wrists in his large and and pinned them on either side of my head.