Chapter 10: Unknown

Unknown-

When I walked into the rather expensive apartment that smelt of axe cologne and garbage I saw a blonde guy laying face up, his eyes were open but they were foggy, I knew right before I check for a pulse he was dead.

I looked on the glass coffee table and saw an open wine bottle, when I walked over to the table and looked closely at the bottle I traces of white powder on the rim.

"He did this?" I whispered to myself.

"This needs to stop."

I stormed out of the apartment and drove to the police station.

Clara-

I walked into the kitchen and saw Andrew eating cereal.

"Well hello there handsome." I said kissing his head.

"Hey beautiful, sleep good?"

"Yep."

"Angel don't forget about your medicine to help with the migraines."

"I know I know, you care too much."

"Better than not caring at all." he chuckled placing the bowl in the sink.

I swallows the two blue pills with water and instantly felt two arms arm around my waist.

I giggled when I felt him leave light pecks on my neck.

"Stop, your such an idiot." I laughed.

I turned around and was face to face with Andrew.

"Your going to regret saying that."

I giggled and ran under his arms and into the living room with him trailing behind me.

I screamed when two arms wrapped around my waist and picked me up and threw me in the couch.

Andrew was on top of me straddling my waist and hands on either side of my head.

"Okay okay you win." I laughed out of breath.

"I always win."

He gently kissed the tip of my nose.

"I need a shower." I said pushing him off me.

Andrew went to open his mouth it I cut him off.

"Not gonna happen."

"One day it will."

"But that day is not today."

I ran upstairs and turned on the shower and stepped in when it was the right temperature.

I used Andrews shampoo, like I always did.

Once I was finished showering I dried off wrapped the towel around me, dried my hair then walked out of the bathroom and into the walk-in closet Andrew and I share.

I changed into black skinny jeans and a grey sweater.

When I turned to walk out I saw Andrew leaning against the doorframe of the closet with his arms crossed over his chest and a smile on his was.

"Don't worry I just got here."

I sighed as he walked up and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What?" I asked.

"I just wanted to give my girlfriend a hug. I love you."

"I love you too." I giggled.

"So what should we do today, it's below freezing and the snow storm is getting worse."

Suddenly the power went off making the closet pitch black.