Chapter 26: Dark Past

(I decided to make this chapter about Andrews past and why he's "crazy" he had a dark past)

Three years ago:

Andrew-

After closing up the bar i work at I heard a bloodcurdling scream.

I took off running in the direction if the scream, which led me to an alley where there was a girl kneeling next to someone..

"Are you okay?"

I asked running up to the girl, the body she was kneeling beside was another girl.

"Please, help her. she's my cousin!" She cried hysterically.

"What happened?"

"Well we walked out the back door of the club there, she pointed to the blue door behind me. "and as we were walking she started seizing and fell. I think she hit her head.

I took off my jean jacket, lifted the girls head and applied pressure.

"Give me your phone." I said.
The girl handed me her phone and began crying again.

"Yes. hello! This is Andrew Collins in calling I report that there's a girl here in they alley on west bound street and she seized out and isn't moving. the back of her head is bleeding. okay I'll ask."

"How long had she been passed out?" I whispered.

"Only a few minutes."

I nodded and returned to the call.

"A few minutes. no I don't know her. I heard a scream and I helped. Okay thank you. please hurry."

I hung up and gave the girl back her phone.

"They will be here shortly. what yours name?" I asked trying to calm the girl down.

"Anna, Anna Williams. what's y-yours?" She sniffled.

"Andrew Collins."

"Thank you for helping."

The sirens echoed throughout the streets. once the ambulance had the other girl, whose name is Megan and is Anna's cousin.

"What happened?" A uniformed officers asked Anna and i.

"Well as we were exiting the club Megan started hyperventilating, then she fell and hit her head and starting seizing but stopped after a few minutes and that's when Andrew helped."

"I'm sorry, but whose Andrew miss?"

"I am sir." I said raising a hand.

"Is my cousin going to be alright?"

"She's being taken to the nearest hospital for test."

"What kind of test?"

"You'll have to ask at the hospital, I'm not 100 percent sure."

"Okay, well thank you officer."

"I can drive you there." I spoke.

"Thank you"

After several hours if waiting in the waiting room for results a nurse finally walked out with a chart in her hand.

"Are you Megan's cousin?"

"Yes I am. how is she?"

"Sleeping. we found out the cause of the seizures. did Megan have anything to drink while you to were at the club?"

"Yeah, but we each had one. we meet these guys and they offered us drinks, I refused and told then I was a recovering alcoholic which I'm not. I was just scared to say yes. but Megan took the drink even after I told her not to. why are you asking me this?"