Chapter 22

*Violet's POV*

I burst out laughing at Camila's confused face.

"W-what's so funny?"

"You. You're adorable Camila. How could I forget your perfect self?"

"You scared me! That's not funny." She punched me in the arm playfully.

"I missed you." She pouted.

"I missed you too." She leaned in to kiss me and before our lips touched the door opened.

*Camila's POV*

"Well fuck. Knock first." Violet said annoyed.

"Oops. Hey Camila can I talk to you when you're done?"

"I guess." The person who interrupted was Austin. Of course.

"Okay thanks." He left and I turned back to Violet.

"Oh. I should tell you we kinda hung out...and he tried to kiss me." I said really fast.

"Are you serious? This little...ugh!"

"Babe. It's okay I told him I was taken. I don't like him. I don't even want to go on tour with him anymore."

"You're mine." She grabbed my face and kissed me.

"I know. I made sure he knew."

"Good. If he tries anything you tell me okay?"

"I will. I promise." I kissed her again and headed out of the room. Austin grabbed my wrist and led me outside. He pushed me against a wall.

"Austin? What are y-"

Before I could finish he kissed me. Flashes went off all around me. Fuck paparazzi. I slapped him and he looked shocked.

"Austin! I'm in a relationship. I told you that. I don't want you and I never will. Fuck you." I went back inside and Vi's room was occupied. I couldn't go back in so I sat and waited.

*Violet's POV*

My parents came in after Camila left. My mom had my phone and it was going off like crazy. She handed it to me and I had so many texts. I opened it and a picture of Austin and Camila popped up. Oh hell no. They were kissing. That little jerk. Of course as far as anyone else knew, Camila was single. What am I gonna do?

Thanks for reading!! c: I love you all!