Chapter 25

*Camila's POV*
I woke up to see Violet next to me. There were no noises so I assumed all the other girls were still sleeping which is weird because Ally's usually the first one up. I used my hand to caress her cheek and she smiled. Her eyes fluttered open and she yawned.

"Good morning baby."

"Morning Mila."

I pecked her lips and I got out of the bunk. I went to make everyone breakfast. She followed and sat on the couch on her phone.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Really good next to you." She smirked.

All of a sudden her phone started ringing. She looked at me confused before answering it.

"Hello? Oh my gosh. Well I don't. I'm in love with someone else. Goodbye."

"Who was that babe?"

"My ex."

"Oh." Vi stood up and wrapped her arms around my waist, her head resting on my back.

"She wanted to get back together." She chuckled.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Too bad for her though. I love you so much Camila. I never realized how bad she actually was for me. The things I did with her I'm not proud of."

"Did you..you know?"

"No it was mostly getting drunk and stuff."

I spun around in her arms and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too Vi."

Suddenly Mani and Dinah appeared.

"I smell food. I'm really hungry. What are you making Mila?" Mani asked.

"Pancakes and bacon."

"Yummy." They sat down and talked about Beyonce. Typical. Dinah's speaker was also blasting music.

*Violet's POV*
While Camila was making breakfast I went to wake up the other two girls. I opened the curtain to Ally's bunk first.

"Ally? It's time to get up."

"Okay Violet thanks."

"You're welcome."

I went to Lauren's next. I heard her mumbling and opened the curtain and could hear her clearer. She was saying my name. I touched her arm and her eyes shot open.

"Lauren it's time to ge-"

She cut me off by grabbing me by the collar and pulling me into her bunk.

"Violet, I'm sorry."

She whispered before kissing me.

"What the-?"

Oh snap. Thanks for reading!! c: