~Who's this kid?~

(Drawing by: Meh)

(Drawing by: Meh)

As frightening as you appeared standing on the rooftop of the building you were pretty graceful.
You were built without the exaggerated robot like steps, so you're able to mimic human like actions perfectly.
Your teenage appearance also made you less frightening when it came to deceiving heroes and capturing them.

"Sheesh, how many damn platforms do I have to scan?..."
You said to yourself as you looked out into the city, drained of earlier's events. "So far no sign of human activities where we were.."

'Just a few more cities to go, Master SHOULD be satisfied with this' with one jump you flipped to the side of a building and stuck to it as you stood normally.
You ran across it with high speed then landed on a stop light after you leaped off.

Scanning...

Saving Data...

Scan Complete!

"Complete, That Bastard better not request anything else way more specific" You address your Master with slight venom. You didn't hate him. It just always been that way.

"Hm...Would it hurt to wander the city?" You questioned "Eh, I'm sure Master won't think anything of it"

You'd be smiling if you could as you swung off the street and onto the sidewalk. You've decided to definitely give yourself some time alone. Although you'd seen it all, the city was much more fascinating when it was half empty and dark

You'd become familiar with a certain neighborhood though. You didn't know why, but you'd always find yourself strolling back to the sidewalk near a close by hospital.

It was one of those nights again, you walking down the same neighborhood, not understanding why you'd return.

'There's nothing special about this place.. But.. Why does it stand out?' You wondrously thought to yourself, lifting up your mask to reveal your beautifully glowing purple eyes.

"Crap, I don't have a lot of time left" You checked the small time screen installed into your wrist. "I can still-"

Police cars were visibly heading toward where you just came from. The hero, the mess, Master, they'd surely find out!

"Master" You whispered into your head piece. "Avoid staying around the area too long, Police are headed there at this moment"

The next thing you saw made your pupils dilate. Endeavor stood along side some policemen, who were visibly conversating with him.

"Endeavor..!"

'Thats right. There had been a huge villain attack before Master and I arrived '
"He's even brighter up close"
You whispered to yourself as you eyed the flames on his face and body.
You next caught him looking your way. Cold blue ones locked with your purple ones.