~The start of something~

Hair color= (H/C)
Favorite clothing= (F/C)

“What is this?!”

A few days have passed since your mission with your Master and you already had a bunch of stuff coming your way.
Touma aggressively threw bunch of newspapers on his desk.
You, being the most calm and collected AI he has, only nodded.

“They are newspapers, Master”

“I'm talking about what's on the fucking newspapers idiot!”

He held them up to your face. Your eyes widened to the size of dinner plates when you eyed the article on the first page.

“Locals report seeing mysterious figure on top of resident’s houses. No one was able to identify the person but witnesses theorize it to be the culprit of a villain attack at a bank in Musutafu city”

“.... Ah, I see why you're angry”

“Oh I'm not just angry, My dear 0.SIX”
He then got in your face. “I'M INFURIATED”

You step back with your hands up. Osore, who was behind you, slipped an arm around your shoulders with a cocky smile.
You roll your eyes and looked the other way.

“How unfortunate for (Y/N)-chan to screw up so badly in one night~ The embarrassment is oozing off of you!”

Touma threw a newspaper at Osore's shit eating face, which he caught. He began to read.

"“Mysterious humanoid boy caught breaking into the windows of"- Okay, I see the bigger problem!”

“Who screwed up now?” 

Your Master threw his head in his hands while grunting loudly. You got out of Osore's arms and stepped up to Touma’s desk.

"Master, My identity wasn't revealed by the media. We can still carry on with our public mission without any problems”

“The amount of risks I have to deal with on a daily basis is already concerning! I can't add THIS one to my list!”

You knew what the meant, but you couldn't let yourself look pathetic.
You grit your teeth and put your hands on his desk harshly, which made Touma and Osore jump in surprise.

“It won't be a risk if we be more careful. I messed up once, but I won't do it again, Master”

“Don't think this goes only for you. 0.SEVEN’s public missions will also be cancelled until-

“Cancelled!?”

You and Osore yelled in unison. You could tell your male partner was just as distressed as you were. Both of you looked at each other as Touma stood up from his desk.

“I don't want to repeat myself. 0.SIX and 0.SEVEN, You both are not to step foot outside until I come up with a resolution “

You narrow your purple eyes and turned around quietly.

“Bullshit”

And with that, You leave the room, Osore jogging up behind you.

~tiny time skip~

You sat in your designated room, pulling on your (H/C) hair in frustration.

“(Y/N)-chan it's not so bad”

“Shut up”

“No, really!”

Osore sat down next to you with a smirk. You looked at him with no interest.