~How it all begins~

(Just envision the Villain however you want)

"Ahaha! Perfect, three times the fun~"

The Villain licked his lips and smirked as he slowly walked up to you three. He looked down at Shoto, who was just as afraid as the night you met him.

"Get away!" Fuyumi held a protective arm around Shoto.

"Aww, How brave. Too bad it won't work!"

He then created a massive ball of red light and shot it at you all. 
But it was sent back his away, hitting him hard.

"Y-Yamamoto-san!"

A spiral of electricity from your palm had blocked the light. You grunted due to the impact but remained standing.
You had saved them.
Fuyumi called your fake name again, which made you turn around.

"Get out of here quick, you can't be near as long as I'm utilising my quirk"

"But Ya-"

"Hurry!"

Fuyumi nodded before telling you to be careful and ran with Shoto.
This was risking everything, but you had no other choice than to fight back. For Fuyumi's sake.
For Shoto's sake.

"Th-Thats pretty strong, little girl"

The Villain got back up and zoomed your way.
You stepped back with ease and threw your fist against the ground, which made a ring of purple electricity and mist cover your area.
'There isn't enough mist to kill someone, but enough for someone to pass out'

Light kept bouncing off the ring hitting nearby buildings. People screamed and scattered around to safety.
You harvested the electricity with your hands, and used it to push yourself off the ground towards the villain.

"Come at me!"

He ate his own words when you fired an electricity filled punch to his side. His whole body engulf in powerful static.
You saw him cough hard due to the amount of mist that went through his naustruls.

"Wh-What the hell!?" He gagged.

You landed on your two feet and instantly looked for Shoto and Fuyumi.
They had watched you from afar in the crowd of people.
Shoto's eyes met yours and for a second he looked relieved before horrified.
'CRASH'

"Yamamoto-san!"

"0.SIX!"

Your body was thrown against the wall of a building. Your iron hard skin had created dents into it and you feel your sensors going crazy with intense pressure.
'Shit! I don't know how durable I am to keep up this fight!'

"That wasn't enough little girl!"

His eyes specifically locked on Fuyumi and Shoto.
He grabbed the little boy by the arm which caused him to freeze in place.
Fuyumi tried to get her brother but she was pushed back.

"Your friend can't save you this time! Such a shame"

Your eyes suddenly turn a dark, blood red. You sensed electricity grow from your palms, intensifying more and more.
You push your self off the wall and at the Villain.

"LET HIM GO!"

It was that very day where you felt  something for the very first time: Anger.
It was nothing you've ever experienced before.

'Why?'

Bolts of electricity struck everywhere. The crowed ducked for cover when debris came flying their way.
The Villain, now laying unconscious 20ft away from the scene, had mist oozing from his body.
You stood hunched over, grabbing your chest.

"What was that!?"

"Is she a pro hero!?"

"She saved us!"

"Did you see how she faught!? She's definitely a pro hero!"

People were cheering but it was all silence to you.
Your hearing had been damaged, leaving you with only a long lasting 'Beep'.
Little Shoto had made his way out of the crowd with Fuyumi calling after him.

"0.SIX!"

"Sh-Shoto! Wait!"

You couldn't hear him as you dropped to your knees, shutting your eyes closed.
Shoto made it to you and got on his knees in front of you.

"Y-You saved us..."

Before he could say anything else, you fall forward in... Pain?
A white light came from the middle of your chest as you felt everything was about to break.
People in the crowd watched, getting closer.

"Talk to us! Are you okay!? What's wrong?!"
Shoto desperately asked. Fuyumi paniced and couldn't understand why Shoto had called you 0.SIX.
The last thing you said shook them both to the core.

"I-t's ge-getting da-dark...Sh-Sho-shoto.." (Glitchy voice)

Tears spilled out of his wide eyes. Even at such a young age he knew what happened to you. Or so he thought.

"Yamamoto-san..." Fuyumi held her hands to her mouth.

'That very moment was the beginning of my new life.
This, is how it all begins'

(Further explanation on your quirk and Osore is yet to come my darlings.
Relatively short chapter, compared to the rest.
Also if you notice that I suck at fighting scenes and endings straight up tell me:

"You suck at fight scenes/endings"

Thank you.

-Tokumei)