3

The sun was setting when I headed down the dark alley way to get to Jamie's. I pushed open the door and made my way to the locker rooms to change. I traded my skinnies for shorts and my boots for a pair of supras.

     The private room was dark and empty when I entered. I hooked up my Ipod to the sound system and turned on Turn Up The Music by Chris Brown. As it started I let the music flow and began to dance. Step, ball change, side arial, corkscrew. These thoughts were all that ran through my head as I danced. Nothing else just me and the music.

     An hour and a half later I was done and walking back in my front door. . . with my angry faced mother waiting for me. Again. Woah deja vu much.

"Where have you been?"

"At the studio" I shrugged.

"Well you should have been packing!"she accused.

"Why, it's not like I''m leavig tomorrow?" She gave me a sad look.

"No" I whispered.

"Yes"

"I guess I'll go pack then" 

     I trudged up the stairs and pulled out my duffle bag. I threw in some underwear, shirts, camis, pants, and dance clothes. Then I added in toiletries and shoes. Next was jewelery and other accessories. Last I grabbed a backpack and placed my Ipod, phone, and laptop in. Also I put in some other personal items.

     When I was done I fell into bed and nodded off into a peaceful slumber.