10

Jae_Day6: hey jay! just curious, what show are you watching on netflix now?

itsjaykim: hi jae!! i've just finished watching kim's convenience on netflix, so now i'm just scrolling through the list to find a nice show, what's up?

Jae_Day6: oh! kim's convenience sounds like a korean show! i've never watched it though, is it nice? anyway... i have a weird request. you know i barely have any free time, so i can't watch netflix right? i want to recommend a show to you that i've always wanted to watch, so you watch it on my behalf and tell me all about it! i mean, you don't have to watch it if you don't like the show i recommend, i just wanted to live my netflix dreams vicariously through you. is that weird? i'm sorry it's so stupid.

itsjaykim: woah, sorry jae, i'm just shocked. you actually have a pretty decent idea there. to reply all your questions: yes, kim's convenience is nice, but no it's not a korean show, it's an english show about a korean family. and no, the idea is not weird, neither is it stupid. and yes, of course i will watch the show you recommend me, silly. now tell me, what's the show called so i can watch it immediately!!

Jae_Day6: now i have no idea why i was so worried about telling you about my idea, glad to know you're so accepting of my ideas ;) anyway, the show is called lucifer. if you need a summary or something, it's basically about the literal devil leaving hell to run a nightclub on earth as a human, and of course, he meets a female detective and helps her with her cases. does that sound like something you'd want to watch?

Jae_Day6: jay...? it's been 15 minutes, usually you'd reply faster. do you not want to watch it? it's fine, you really don't have to, you know. anyway, gtg now, ttyl!

{a/n: hi guys, new update! but first, i want to thank @Day6Jae6 for commenting on my previous chapters and giving me amazing suggestions to include in my story!! thank you so much ily for supporting this story :') and thank you all for reading this bc somehow this story is now #89 in day6 fics and i have no idea how this happened but i'm so happy and i want to thank all of you. anyways, what'd you think of this netflix idea? i kinda wanted them to bond over something before having them meet irl, so i made them bond over my current fav netflix show LOL they're gna be such big nerds i swear. and have i mentioned that i appreciate you all, bc i do}