24

Jae_Day6: hey jay, i hope you guys got home safely! thank you for coming to meet us today, i really hoped you enjoyed the fanmeet and the movie. the boys really liked you guys, and they teased me about you the whole ride back to our dorm :(

Jae_Day6: ps i really liked your hair and your outfit today, i was wondering why you were so secretive about asking me what my favorite colors were, and now i understand! you looked really pretty ;)

itsjaykim: hi jae, we just got back to my apartment because hani is crashing with me tonight! thank YOU for inviting us and being so friendly to us even though we just met, my inner fangirl almost died today although i was trying to keep my cool in front of you guys. and thank you for the compliment, but that's all hani's hard work in making me look pretty because i look like a potato most of the time ;-; and you really didn't have to wipe my tears away during the movie, that was so embarrassing i'm so sorry :(

Jae_Day6: aw i almost thought we weren't cool enough irl and you didn't want to be our fan anymore because i really expected you to start screaming like our other fans did :( kidding! you'll always be our #1 fan right? and i'm glad we managed to make hani become a fan too :) and no worries about the tears, i totally understand bc i was tearing up just a bit too at the same part!

itsjaykim: you have no idea how happy i am even until now, i keep thinking that it was all a dream and then i'd see hani dancing to your songs in my room and i realise it was all real... wow what a day! thank you again for arranging this for us :( and let me tell you a secret, hani and eli won't stop shipping us together, i swear they were both teasing me about you throughout the entire journey home! i kept reminding them that you're an idol and i'm just a normal talentless girl but they just wouldn't stop omg i was so embarrassed.

Jae_Day6: i'm just glad you're as happy meeting us as we were meeting you! and what's wrong with them shipping us, would that be so bad? you're pretty, i'm hot, you know what i mean? ;)

itsjaykim: JAE STOP I SWEAR IM GOING TO DIE JDHDJDHS you don't even like me that way, you don't have to pretend, plus we just met! anyway, i'm really going to take a shower and head to bed now because i'm so tired from today, and you should too! thank you again, i swear i really don't know how i can ever repay you for this :( i'll talk to you tomorrow, if you're free? goodnight lil jae!

{a/n: hi! i decided to post 2 chapters since i alr kept y'all waiting long enough... this was so awkward IM SORRY if this was so bad, i'm still trying to get back into the groove of writing :( i love y'all, don't hesitate to give me feedback no matter good or bad!!

 this was so awkward IM SORRY if this was so bad, i'm still trying to get back into the groove of writing :( i love y'all, don't hesitate to give me feedback no matter good or bad!!

also i came back on wattpad after so long to see this, you have no idea how thankful i am i could hug everyone ;-;}