Chapter 25: The queen of bargaining

A/N: Hello guys ! I'm still alive !

I would like to say first to apologyze for the 1 month delay: I was spending a 2 weeks vacation in Japan, and we had to move a lot, so I was sometimes too exhausted to write. However, I could have changed a few things in the scenario for the future of this book (yeah, I still want to continue it !", and I decided to write at a good rhythm of 1500 words per days for NOW !

By the way, the japan was such an amazing country ! Seriously, at the other side of the earth (I'm french btw), it's just like we were in another planet: the ambiance was really colorful, and the people were really respectuous (I haven't spotted almost any cigarette on the streets !), and I was happy to discover amazing things like the Mount Fuji, the One Piece Tower, and the futurit amusement park of Joypolis (I even tested the VR for the first time !)

Anyway, let's start the chapter with fan-beloved character Tressa Colzione !

~Travis's POV~

"OOOOHHHHH !..."

I never knew Tressa would live here !....

That mansion wasn't like any other: it was also a kind of shop with a sign where we could read "Colzione Trading Shop".

The building was quite charming with those flowers growing up a front of the windows, and we could still smell the nice odor of the ocean around the place. There was also an high fir tree standing at the right of the shop, just next to one of the window. A small pile of wooden boxes, the kinds of ones which seem to contain merchandises, was elevated against the wall.

Tressa giggled proudly, while showing me the building.

"So what do you think ? This is where my family work since I was born ! And we are all merchants in our blood !"

"That's amazing !... What kinds of things do you sell ?!", I asked her excitedly.

She didn't answer yet, and became quite more excited.

"THANK YOU FOR ASKING ME THAT QUESTION !!! Hehe !... Well... Mostly products of choice: fishes, meat, eggs, wine, bread, flour, clams, grapes, plums, olives, beans, herbs, pomegranate, jam, nuts, milk, ropes, boots, hairbrush, hats, scarves, hoods, bandanas, rings, braclets, neckflaces, crests, earrings, belts, amulets, ribbons, badges, plates, forks, knives, spoons, drinking glasses, tea cups, teapots, placemats, table-clothes, candles, curtains, carpets, chairs, dining tables, night tables, chest of drawers..."

"Woooaah !..."

If I haven't interrupted her by surprise, I was pretty sure she would have never stopped !

Anyway, Tressa was really happy like she was very passionated by her family's work.

"I just mentioned a quart of the stock, you know !... But I haven't mentioned their minor variations !"

"Hehe...", I calmly giggled, when I continued. "There... there is something that I always wanted to figure out about shops and merchants... All the products you are selling you and your parents... where did they come from ? Do you find them in the nature by yourselves ?"

"Hehe... That quite rare to find them by ourselves... In reality, in order to fill up the stocks, we buy them by ourselves."

"Ah ok... I understood that a person who sell fishes must catch them by himself, but I always wondered how merchants would get all these things they couldn't build by themselves..."

Tressa giggled at my remark.

"As you say ! In the family, it's my job to go making shopping and to fill up the stores. I'm such a professional for... OH ! The shopping! I've almost forgotten, after everything that happened !", she sads to herself, quite absent-minded, but stayed positive.