Proloug : My first kiss

Lucy POV
"Hey boss I'm done with work can I go home now"

I said being anxious to go home because I probably already missed the bus.

"Sure go ahead Lucy"

My boss told me and I replied with

"Thank you I'll see you tomorrow"

I ran out of my work and started tuning to the bus stop but saw the bus passing me I sighed I guess I'll be walking home.

I was walking on the side walk and wanted to take a short cut so I went through the ally way.

Then I heard foot steps (thoughts: I hope it's a rich guy coming to sweep me of my feet wha- I can't be thinking this ughhh)

All of a sudden my wrist was being pulled on and the next thing I knew a guy was kissing me and my back was on a brick wall
I stood there paralyzed and heard 2 people talking they said.

"There's someone in the ally take a look"

A man in a black and white suit came and yelled back to the other person.

"Just a couple of lovers"

When they left the guy stoped kissing me and turned around to talking on the phone.

Uhggg who does this guy think he is he took my first kiss.

Me being crazy like I am I kicked him in the back and he stumbled
He turned around and said.

"Little girl how old are you"

The guy with pink hair said.

Then there it came the disgusting smell that made me fell like I was about to throw up.

"Ughh bastard you got lucky this time but the next time I see you I will beat you to a pulp got that!"

I told him running away.

The smell is disgusting the smell of blood reminds me of one year ago when I found my parents in the living ground with a puddle of blood around them.

Natsu POV

I looked at the girl that ran away and then called my brother Zeref to come pick me up.

I looked at the ground and saw her purse I looked at her identification card.

"So your name was Lucy huh"

"Well Lucy I'm afraid we'll meet again"

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued... VOTE!

~edited~