I dont know

(So hot ^^^)

Natsu POV

I was waking up to the sunlight on my face when I noticed I was hugging someone I looked down and saw blond hair.

The events that happened last night came rushing back to me and I blush a Crimson color I decided to get up from bed so I slowly took away my arm for Lucy's waist and got off the bed as slowly and quietly as I could.

Once I was off the bed I made sure that Lucy was still asleep. I looked around on the floor and found my boxers and put them on I walked over to the bathroom to take a shower but first I went to my Closet got all the clothes I needed and my towel to head to the bathroom I decided to leave the bathroom door open just in case Lucy wanted to join me.

*wink, wink; nudge nudge*

I turned on the shower took half my boxers and got inside I stayed standing under the shower my hair getting wet as it slid down my body.

I heard someone call my name.

"Natsu?" 

It was Lucy I peeked through the shower curtains to look at her she was getting up in this looking at the floor for any clothes she could use she was still naked and I was just admiring her body she finally picked up my T-shirt and put it on which was big on her she looked adorable on it though.

She looked towards the bathroom and saw me peeking over he blushed and looked away probably reminiscing the events that happened yesterday.

"Lucy... I want to thank you, for yesterday when you told me about taking it all away to put good things for me. Well it worked so thank you very much for everything!" I told her as I gave her a sweet and gentle smile she smiled back at me with a slight blush. 

Hey Mina yes I know short chapter but last one was very long plus I've kept a long streak of updating every day for like the past 5 6 days so don't judge this story is coming to a close but there will be a sequel which is going to be 100 times better than this trust me this story was trash but I didn't want to lead it because I've already gotten a lot of use so I'm happy about that that's it for now please vote and comment I want feedback on my book!!!