Ill take the bad to make good

Natsu's POV

"Do you understand now Lucy"

"Natsu... let me take your pain away"

She said

"What do you mean?" I asked her

"You saw your mother get rapped let me take those bad feelings you have toward anything that is sexual and make you want them instead" she said and pushed me down on the bed

Warning from here on out there will be a lemon scroll down to where it's in bold again

"But Lucy aren't you a virgin?"

"Yea but I love you with all my heart and i want to give this to someone I love"

Author POV

Lucy had fully laid him down and started to give him a sweet and gentle kiss that turned into a passionate one asking for permission to explore his mouth Lucy kicked his bottom lip.

Natsu granted this with hesitation he didn't want to hurt the one he loved.

Lucy slowly made her way to his neck and started to give him soft kisses but Natsu decided to man up and be in charge here after all she was willing to give him her v card.

Natsu slowly pulled Lucy back into a kiss and and got on top of her after a long loving and passionate kiss he moved down to her neck giving light kisses trying to find her sweet spot once he did Lucy let out a moan.

"Mmmahh" she blushed a bright red and he just chuckled at her cute reaction.

He continued down to her breast slowly pulling down her shirt looking up at her every once in a while to look at her asking for permission in which she granted every-time.

After natsu pulling Lucy's shirt down as much as he could he asked for permission to take her shirt off she responded by giving him a small kiss on his lips.

Lucy's POV

Natsu is so gentle with me I know he doesn't want to hurt me and that's sweet of him. He just took of my shirt and is looking at me with worry I tell him.

"It's okay I promise don't worry but if you don't want to keep going we don't have too" he took a deep breath and said

"No, I want to do this"

I helped him take of my bra and I was embarrassed showing by boobs so I covered them with my arms now it was his turn to say something.

"Lucy your beautiful don't hide your body from me, please I want to do this don't you?" He said slowly removing my arms from my boobs.

Natsu POV

Lucy was hiding her boobs I don't know why I hope she's not regretting this I want to make love to her I love her with all of my heart.

"It's not that I don't want to do it with you it's just it's embarrassing mine aren't as big as other girls" she said blushing as her arms were now completely out of the way letting her boobs go and they jiggled a little.

'She has got to be kidding here she is about to do it with me saying she has small boobs when she has these huge boobs'

"Lucy size doesn't matter to me, plus yours are huge trust me."