32

"Ughh Jimin, can we go back home?" Taehyung whined.

"Well, you see," Jimin paused. "I don't know the way back."

Jungkook screeched in a very unmanly way.

"WhAT?" Jungkook paced the area. "You know what guys, it's been, like, weeks and no one came for us. I'm going to look for our hyungs and when I find them, I'll beat their a-"

"Okay, okay, chill." A voice interrupted. Namjoon? The maknaes looked up with wide eyes. Taehyung was the first to speak.

"Hyung? Why are you here?"

"Oh, yeah. Jin told me to come to get you guys, we forgot about y'all for a while."

"Wait, how did you know where we were?" Jimin spoke up.

"You guys are literally one yard away from our home." No wonder they could still hear the cars in the distance. Oops. All that worrying for nothing.

"HOME!!!" Jungkook ran off to take a hot bath and play overwatch.

Namjoon shrugged and helped the other two gather the blanket. Despite what happened, they laughed together as they walked off.

"Ahh! I missed you guys so much!" Hoseok squeezed Taehyung.

"Sorry for forgetting about you guys, or something.." Yoongi scratched the back of his neck. Jungkook shrugged.

"Yup," Jin walked into the living room. "Totally not my fault." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I think we learned a valuable lesson, though," he said. "Never trust Jin." Everyone agreed.

"Yah! I cook for you ungrateful kids." He playfully hit Jimin.

ok im sorry im a fail at an author.. i didnt update for SOOOO long sorryyyyy ;""((

hope u take this as a late return gift. i know its bad and that it skips over a big gap of time but i had to wrap it up and update

sorry again,, ill do better

ALSO THANKS FOR 5K ?????????