→𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴←

ROSIE

ROSIE

INTRODUCTION

❀❀❀

"Survive. It was all Rosie Goldsman knew how to do. It was the first thing she thought about in the morning and the last thing she thought about before she fell asleep at night. She knew she would just have to survive and she knew not to let anyone get in her way. But at times, she wondered what the point was? Why was she trying to survive in a world where all you went through was pain, death, and suffering?

Rosie was one of the delinquents that were sent to the ground. After being locked in solitary for five years, the only interaction she ever got was with the guards and some times with Marcus Kane, Rosie had gone silent. It wasn't like she refused to speak, she would speak when spoken to and ask when she had a question. But you would never see her being the one to strike up a conversation or go on and on like most teenage girls tend to do. She just never had much to say, she hated talking about herself and she always felt like a bitch for prying into other's business. It's not like many people tried talking to her, a lot of people saw her as insane. Which in a way, she kind of was.

Rosie never talked about how she was placed in solitary. All people know is that she killed two people when she was 12-years-old. No one knows why she did it, not even her own parents who just couldn't handle the fact that their daughter was a murderer. So they left her alone, which is what Rosie liked. The only person Rosie ever trusted enough, the one who always knew how to make her feel sane, was Bellamy Blake.

But when everything turns to shit, her friends are taken by the mountain men and the only person she trusts is on a quest to rescue them, Rosie finds herself accepting an offer from a man she's despised her entire life. A quest to find a mysterious place called the City of Light, where all of your pain was supposed to be washed away and you'll be forever happy. Rosie knew it was all bullshit and Jaha had gone crazy, but what else did she have to lose?

What she didn't expect was for her, Jaha and John Murphy to be the last three standing from their whole group, nor did she expect to be trapped in a bunker with just Murphy with limited food and to learn the truth about the City of Light. The girl who hardly speaks and the boy that never shuts up... Not exactly the best combination, but they end up leaning on each when shit hits the fan and find out they have more in common than they ever thought." - luvbug_26

or

In which the girl who's had everything taken from her decides to venture out of Arkadia's walls when she has nothing else to lose. She never thought the trip would offer so much to gain.

❀❀❀

ROSEANNE GOLDSMAN

ROSEANNE GOLDSMAN

madelaine petsch

❀❀❀

started: march 25, 2019

ended: november 13, 2019

started editing:

ended editing:

❀❀❀

format credit: wylanvanecks

plot & oc credit: luvbug_26