Intro

INTRO
(I did wrote this freshman year so bare with me)

This is a lovely, romantic, and action-filled story. There are a lot of vampires and other animals - ten vampires, one witch, one wizard, four werewolves. This is going to be about each character. Sandra Grace Martinez is 17 years old, she has blonde hair and she wears only dresses. She has one older sister. Sandra loves to draw and she has a vampire boyfriend name Harry and she also a witch. Elemmire  Camila Martinez is 18 years old she has blonde hair and wear cute clothes. Elemmire is the oldest in her family. Both sisters only have a father, but their mother died.Their mother died last year, she was 25 years old. It's also hard for both sisters. She has a boyfriend, Niall. She loves to sing, dance, and act. Their father is really strict. It's hard for them to have boyfriends, but they have really good friends like Allison Arianna James, she is 15 years old and she has red hair and wear a lot of fancy clothes.She an only child. She a vampire and her best friend that she knew from preschool is Sandra. Allison only has her mother and she is having a rough time. She has a crush on a boy but no one knows who he is. She is an artist and she loves to draw. Riley Jo,  is 16 years old has gold hair. He a wizard and the only child.  He is the hottest fourth guy in the school. His parents are rich. He loves to work out and he loves to do spells on people. Emily Violet sanders is 16 years old she has long hair all the way to her ass,her dad don't believe in haircuts it wired. She is a vampire. She has an older brother, Jason. She is an endless lover. Her parents are really different. Her father won't let her have a boyfriend until she's 18. Her mother is a lot different than her father, her mother wanted her to live her life but her dad don't want her to. Jason Jacob Sanders is 19 years old, he has spiky hair. He is the older brother of Emily. He is a vampire. He's already a freshman in college. Angel Ariana Mickey Bieber is 17 years old short blonde hair up to her shoulder. She's a vampire and she has an older sister, Mariana, and a younger brother, Noah Xavier Bieber, who is three years old. She loves to dance while singing. She has a boyfriend. She loves to cook food with her mother. She loves to drink animal blood. Harry colton Parks is 18 years old. He's a vampire. His girlfriend, Sandra who he  been dating for two years now. Harry has a younger brother, Owen Cooper, who is four years old. Harry loves to sing to people. Niall Carson Neal is 19 years old. He is a werewolf. His girlfriend, Elemire, have been dating for three years. He loves to sing and he works two jobs. Mariana Lily Brooklyn Bieber  is 19 years old long blonde hair. She a vampire and half wolf and she has a younger sister and brother Noah and Angle. she has two kids one boy name, christopher Liam Bieber he 2 years old  and one daughter name,Brooklyn Brook Camila Bieber she 4 and a half years old. She's a singer and her boyfriend's name is Evna. She helps her family a lot. Her family is really hard off with money. She works three jobs so she doesn't have enough free time. When she comes home at 10pm, she does her homework, messages people, and then goes to school the next day.  It is hard for her. Her dad is drinking again and her mother has cancer so it hard. Her younger sister is trying to get a job but it hard for her sister to get one, but know she has moved with her boyfriend. Evan Luke Jacob Dominguez is 19 years old he has great hair. He's a vampire. He's a weird person, but in a funny way. He has a younger sister, Annabelle Harper Dominguez, who is 10 years old and people call her Anna. His mother works four jobs, she comes home to make dinner then goes to her fourth job and then comes home at 3pm, but know he moved with his girlfriend. Evan loves to makes jokes and he has a job that really hard for him because he has school and need to stay home and spend time with his girlfriend and kids but he works really late.  Bella Natalie Davis is 23 years old who is a werewolf and her boyfriend is Darly. She likes to hunt for food. She is a college senior. She likes to have fun. She lives with her boyfriend, Darly Blake Wilson , is a 25 year old werewolf. He hunts for food too. He runs in the forest without telling anybody (even his own girlfriend) and she has no clue what he does at night. Scorpio Nathaniel Johnson is a 21 year old werewolf and is a college senior. He has a difficult life. He hates his father for some reason. He runs in the forest at night. Everyone goes to the same school (it's a high school and college together) so it really big.